FF LOGO

Discussion of general topics about Mozilla Firefox
rgh43

FF LOGO

Post by rgh43 »

Why doesn't FF have an insignia up in the tool bar so you know that you are on FF. My homepage is now MSN so I see there logo in the upper right of the home page. When I look at my toolbar upper left I see nothing, I have to open help to be sure where I'm at. IE, Google are about the same but Opera isn't because I have a side bar on the left that has the logo at the top. Why not declare who they are, they used to. I have been a long time user of FF since the early 2000's.
kreemoweet

Re: FF LOGO

Post by kreemoweet »

There used to be a "Title Bar" button on the Firefox Customize page that would enable/disable the window title (with logo). Is that no longer the case?
rgh43

Post by rgh43 »

Yes, I found it. After what you said I looked the page over and found it. Kind of obscured at the bottom of the page & I would have never guessed what that was for.
I remember seeing it before but didn't have any idea what that was. Seems like they used to have a larger FF Logo some time ago in the customize section.

Thanks for the tip
Kevin McFarlane

Post by Kevin McFarlane »

kreemoweet wrote:There used to be a "Title Bar" button on the Firefox Customize page that would enable/disable the window title (with logo). Is that no longer the case?
Didn't know that. Prior to 57 I used Classic Theme Restorer but since then I've just taken Firefox as-is and gotten used to its default.
smsmith

Post by smsmith »

You should also see the Firefox icon in the taskbar.
Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.
I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Please do not PM me for personal support. Keep posts here in the Forums instead and we all learn.