No Bookmark Properties window...

User Help for Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite
Noah Werka

No Bookmark Properties window...

Post by Noah Werka »

Searching this site and the web brought no results...After a recent upgrade to SM 2.49.3, I went to change the properties of a bookmark from the Bookmarks dropdown window by right clicking the bookmark to the dropdown to click properties. No properties window anywhere to be found. Apparently, the only way to change them now is from the Manage Bookmarks window. This function still works on another 'puter with 2.49.2. Anyone else seeing this?

Noah W
DanRaisch

Re: No Bookmark Properties window...

Post by DanRaisch »

Moving from Thunderbird Support to SeaMonkey Support.

Not seeing that here. Does the same thing occur if you launch the application in Mozilla Safe Mode? http://kb.mozillazine.org/Safe_mode
frg

Post by frg »

There were no changes in this area between 2.49.2 and 2.49.3. Just tried with a fresh local 2.49.4 and 2.53 build and it also works for me here. Could you try in safe mode or a new test profile?
Noah Werka

Post by Noah Werka »

Sorry about posting in the wrong forum...thought I was in the SM Support forum.

Didn't think about the Safe Mode. Adblock Plus, Foxit Reader, Flash and VLC are the only plugins and extensions I have. Started in Safe Mode and all worked as it should. Went back and restarted in the Normal Mode....worked as it should there too. Dunno what the glitch was, but all is well now. Thanks for the Safe Mode reminder.

Noah W
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

You're welcome, and thanks for testing and reporting back.