Cannot log into support.mozilla.org

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
jcobban

Cannot log into support.mozilla.org

Post by jcobban »

support.mozilla.org is rejecting my login. As a result I cannot report to Mozilla that I am unable to log in to support.mozilla.org.

I ask for password reset, get the response link, change my password and I am asked to log in, and my login is immediately rejected!

It seems the most likely problem is that my email address is not associated with the userid that I think it is connected to. However the response to asking for a password reset does not tell me which userid is associated with the e-mail address that I requested to change the password on!

But, Catch 22, I cannot communicate this problem to mozilla because I must sign on to their support web-site in order to post a problem!
the-edmeister

Re: Cannot log into support.mozilla.org

Post by the-edmeister »

jcobban wrote:support.mozilla.org is rejecting my login. As a result I cannot report to Mozilla that I am unable to log in to support.mozilla.org.

I ask for password reset, get the response link, change my password and I am asked to log in, and my login is immediately rejected!

It seems the most likely problem is that my email address is not associated with the userid that I think it is connected to. However the response to asking for a password reset does not tell me which userid is associated with the e-mail address that I requested to change the password on!

But, Catch 22, I cannot communicate this problem to mozilla because I must sign on to their support web-site in order to post a problem!
Are you using a Firefox Account to try to log into Support.Mozilla.Org? aka SUMO

That support website doesn't use Firefox Accounts credentials; SUMO accounts are unique to SUMO.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Mine has wandered off and I'm out looking for it.
James

Re: Cannot log into support.mozilla.org

Post by James »

jcobban wrote:support.mozilla.org is rejecting my login. As a result I cannot report to Mozilla that I am unable to log in to support.mozilla.org.

Is this your support.mozilla.org account? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/user/jcobban

it has a username @ magma email address.