ColorfulTabs?

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
CaJazzman

ColorfulTabs?

Post by CaJazzman »

Has anyone got "ColorfulTabs" working like it used to, before updating to Firefox Quantum? I'm sure hoping that the developer can get it to work like before. 8-)
ZekeBlue

Re: ColorfulTabs?

Post by ZekeBlue »

Seems pretty dead. Hardly any updates. Last post on his forum was over two months ago.
. . . . . . . . . . Zeke
LIMPET235

Post by LIMPET235 »

Hi,
If you can't get a response from the dev.... why not try another one?
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... ful%20tabs
[Ancient Amateur Astronomer.]
Win-10-H/64 bit/500G SSD/16 Gig Ram/450Watt PSU/350WattUPS/Firefox-115.0.2/T-bird-115.3.2./SnagIt-v10.0.1/MWP-7.12.125.

(Always choose the "Custom" Install.)
CaJazzman

Post by CaJazzman »

LIMPET235 wrote:Hi,
If you can't get a response from the dev.... why not try another one?
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... ful%20tabs
I tried several of those and the same thing happens when I install any of them. The theme goes away and then the top section of the window goes to whatever color comes up. Same as ColorfulTabs does. So, I'll just have to stick to no color on the tabs. Too, bad, since that was a great feature, but seems like, that will never come back. Thanks, though, unless you can show me how to get that done by adding to the userChrome file. 8-)
B3Niacin

Post by B3Niacin »

Mine works. Not sure it's "as before" though. My memory of before Quantum is that each tab showed a different colour, whether you had that tab focussed or not. Now, only the tab focussed is coloured but also the bar underneath changes to that colour as well, which actually highlights the open tab that much more. I'm happy with that.