'Clear Now' Button overly light (Mac)

Discussion of bugs in Mozilla Firefox
upkeep

'Clear Now' Button overly light (Mac)

Post by upkeep »

I'm wondering if anyone else is noticing the panel you get when you go to clear History, the 'Clear Now' button is so overly light it makes legibility near impossible. For the record, I've changed the various themes (light/dark/default) with all the same result.

Anything in the About:Config I could do to change this/mod this? Suggestions welcome. Thanx.

For the record:
Macbook Air 2017 / OS 10.13.6
Last edited by DanRaisch on April 16th, 2019, 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: (Mac) added to subject line.
therube

Re: 'Clear Now' Button overly light (Mac)

Post by therube »

Any change if you restart in Safe Mode - MozillaZine Knowledge Base
"Safe Mode"
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Safe_mode?
Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript
upkeep

Re: 'Clear Now' Button overly light (Mac)

Post by upkeep »

therube wrote:Any change if you restart in Safe Mode - MozillaZine Knowledge Base
"Safe Mode"
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Safe_mode?
Emmm . . .thanx. I am aware of 'safe mode', but it doesn't answer my inquiry. Simple answer — no.

To reiterate; the 'Clear Now' button is so overly light it makes legibility near impossible. For the record, I've changed the various themes (light/dark/default) with all the same result.

Anything in the About:Config I could do to change this/mod this? Suggestions welcome. Thanx.
-------------------
I shall add now, this pertains to any of the Firefox dialogue boxes with a choice presented, not just the one in the photo. And the 'themes' I refer to are the ones found in the Toolbars Customization panel, at the bottom. Really nothing too esoteric.

Of course, this does not happen in Safari.

"The lines are still open . . . " :D

:| Hmmm . . . [ insert cricket noises ]