Firefox: big problem of slowness after 3-4 minutes. help!!!

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
FoxAdriano

Firefox: big problem of slowness after 3-4 minutes. help!!!

Post by FoxAdriano »

Hello,
I'd like to continue using Firefox but I'm afraid that I have to change browser because I have a big problem of slowness. I've always had the same problem for months. I try to write it, hoping someone will give me advice. I dis some posts in other forum too but without solution.
I have the latest version of Firefox and when I browse on the Internet for 3-4 minutes Firefox works very well and then it becomes slow, even very slow until it can no longer open pages. I have ADSL fiber 200. Then I close Firefox and when I open it, Firefox is regenerated because it works perfectly for another 3-4 minutes but then in a day I have to close it 20-30 times.

I inform you that I have uninstalled it and installed it again. I have created a new profile. I deleted all the files in the cache, but I still have the same problem. Do you think I can solve or do I have to change browsers? Thank you
therube

Re: Firefox: big problem of slowness after 3-4 minutes. hel

Post by therube »

Does it matter what sites you open?

If you open only forums.mozilazine.org, & browser around here - only, for 3-4 minutes, does the situation repeat itself?
Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript
dfoulkes

Post by dfoulkes »

And how much memory does your system have?
As you can see she's (The CAT) always alert and on the prowl for Meoware !!
malliz
Folder@Home

Post by malliz »

And your Anti Virus and or security software?
What sort of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
"Terry Pratchett"
FoxAdriano

Post by FoxAdriano »

Thanks for your replies. I solved my problem formatting. ;)
makaiguy

Post by makaiguy »

You came here looking for help, but won't share your solution to help anybody else with the same problem?
Doug Wilson
Win10 64bit: FF 115.0.02 64bit, TB 102.12.0 32-bit ║ Android 13/10: FF 115.2.0/115.0.1 ║ No TB for Android available, dammit!
What a fool believes he sees, no wise man has the power to reason away - Doobie Brothers