Re: Current/former user, can't remember username

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
Guest (?)

Post by Guest (?) »

Hey there!

I've tried to log into my old/current account (I couch it in those terms because I don't know how long ago it was I created my account here, or if it might've been deleted or rendered inactive since then) but I have no idea what my old username was. I usually am a lot more careful about this sort of thing! o_o Having attempted to sign up with my usual email address, I do know it's either still in your records, or registered to what I assume is my still-active account. I would There were two other folks I could find having had similar troubles, and if you'll permit me for verification purposes, I will 'provide' my active email in similar syntax: twopaw RIGHTATTHISHERE sympatico DOMAINWHATDOMAIN ca.

Please let me know if you'd be able to help me with this; I will make sure I write down my details properly from now on! :)
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

Try logging in as Malevolume and see if that works for you.
Malevolume

Post by Malevolume »

DanRaisch, good afternoon!

Ha, there I am! ^_^ Thank you very kindly for posting back so promptly, ami! At least I was right about what my username _wasn't_. :) Again, I very much appreciate your assistance with helping me get fully back onto the Forums!

-MLV.
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

You're quite welcome.