ZAP or delete cookie /reload

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
Pasta88

ZAP or delete cookie /reload

Post by Pasta88 »

looking for a way to zap/ delete cookies and reload a site at the same time in some method. Is this possible?

thx
dfoulkes

Re: ZAP or delete cookie /reload

Post by dfoulkes »

I use this addon.... Read up on it to see what you think...
You can set it up to keep certain cookies.

://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/android/addon/cookie-autodelete/
As you can see she's (The CAT) always alert and on the prowl for Meoware !!
therube

Post by therube »

Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript
Pasta88

Post by Pasta88 »

It no longer reloads.
Pasta88

Post by Pasta88 »

bump
mariakatosvich

Post by mariakatosvich »

Hi you can find various bookmarklets to delete cookies and reload a site at the same time. Simply search on google using query "delete firefox cookies bookmarklets" you will get it, let me know in case you find one or i will assist you further
Thanks
Pasta88

Post by Pasta88 »

Well, What i actually need is a bookmarklet that will delete cookies from I site when I select it and reload twice, not once. If this can be done by code that would be great but, unfortunately, I do not know how to do it. Any help is really appreciated.

TIA
Pasta88

Post by Pasta88 »

Anyone?
mariakatosvich

Post by mariakatosvich »

Pasta88 wrote:Well, What i actually need is a bookmarklet that will delete cookies from I site when I select it and reload twice, not once. If this can be done by code that would be great but, unfortunately, I do not know how to do it. Any help is really appreciated.

TIA
I think this code might help, just add this script to your firefox bookmark and drag it on to your navigation bar, then simply open the website for which you want to delete cookies and press that bookmark button containing the script, it will get fired and the cookies will be deleted and page will be reloaded. let me know if you need further help, i would try my best.

Code: Select all

javascript:var numCookies=0; var cookieArray=document.cookie.split("; "); for(var i=0; i<cookieArray.length && cookieArray[i]; i++) {numCookies++; for(var subDomain= "." + location.host; subDomain; subDomain=subDomain.replace(/^(?:%5C.|[^%5C.]+)/, "")){ for(var curPath =location.pathname; curPath; curPath=curPath.replace(/.$/,"")){document.cookie=(cookieArray[i] + "; domain=" + subDomain + "; path=" + curPath + "; expires="+new Date((new Date()).getTime()-1e11).toGMTString());}}} alert("I crumbled " + numCookies + " cookies for you!"); window.location.href = "http://" + window.location.host + window.location.pathname;
Thanks
WordPress Security Advisor/Speaker
burris

Post by burris »

FF 69.0.1 64

I use an add on called "Clear Site Cookies"
Clear the cookies of a website with the click of a button. This only removes the cookies of the website on the current window, and would not touch the cookies of other websites.

Then I reload the page and all is well.
Pasta88

Post by Pasta88 »

burris wrote:FF 69.0.1 64

I use an add on called "Clear Site Cookies"
Clear the cookies of a website with the click of a button. This only removes the cookies of the website on the current window, and would not touch the cookies of other websites.

Then I reload the page and all is well.
Maria,

That script worked great, however, I need to have it reload twice, back to back, to accomplish what I am trying to do. After reading the following website, https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/, I can only read a few articles a day for free unless I delete cookies and reload twice. If I only do it once I have to reload again to continue reading the article I select. Much appreciate ur help. :)
therube

Post by therube »

If you tack a second,
javascript:location.reload();
onto the end, does that do it?
Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript
Pasta88

Post by Pasta88 »

therube wrote:If you tack a second,
javascript:location.reload();
onto the end, does that do it?
I tried that the other day and it did not work :( thx for trying) any thing else I can try.
Pasta88

Post by Pasta88 »

Should I assume what I am trying to do cant be accomplished?
kerft

Post by kerft »

There may be an easy way to see unlimited articles on that site, perhaps using private browsing mode to view it. To fix the code I would try adding a "pause 2 seconds" command between the reloads, if such a command exists.