Mozilla Pages In Firefox Don't Show

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
troothteller

Mozilla Pages In Firefox Don't Show

Post by troothteller »

Pertaining to version 71.0, I just got my computer back from a technician yesterday. He found nothing wrong with it and for him my Windows 7 booted up normally. However, my Mozilla pages that turn up in other browsers will not show in Firefox. "Secure Connection Failed" is the error message. I suspect that the problem is under Option, Privacy & Security Tab. What should they be?
TheVisitor

Re: Mozilla Pages In Firefox Don't Show

Post by TheVisitor »

What Antivirus/Security software are you using?
troothteller

Post by troothteller »

TheVisitor, thank you for posting. Sophos Endpoint Security And Control is my antivirus. It contains no firewall. It's been a while today since I posted those first three sentences. Thinking it was a lost cause, now by miracle my Firefox's windows are showing everything. I began the original post with SeaMonkey; but now I am posting with Firefox. What could have happened? Can you trust anything like this to stay fixed?
dickvl

Post by dickvl »

troothteller

Post by troothteller »

Friends and fellow forum members, thanks for supporting this user. This computer was with a technician for about two days and powered off since Saturday. I got it back last night. So, it was off my network that long. Maybe it had to do with newly getting back on the network. I will just have to be careful on different sites.