Favorite v57+ cookie manger

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
besonen

Favorite v57+ cookie manger

Post by besonen »

[edit: title change, realized "v57+" will be more likely to be understood than "Quantum" by new users]

So, I've been testing out the 'Cookie Quick Manager' and 'Cookie Manager Spoc' add-ons.

'Cookie Quick Manager' is more comprehensive than 'Cookie Manager Spoc' which is why I installed it. OTH, when I just need to quicly delete a cookie from a container I find myself reaching for 'Cookie Manager Spoc' first.

I'd love to hear what cookie managers other folks are using and why.

Lastly, occasionally it seems that sometimes deleting cookies doesn't work with either of the above mentioned add-ons. Has anyone else had the experience of cookies sometimes being difficult to delete?

David
RobertJ

Re: Favorite v57+ cookie manger

Post by RobertJ »

I use Cookie AutoDelete

Find it does everything I want. Need to experiment yourself.

FF 92.0 - TB 78.13 - Mac OSX 10.13.6
besonen

Re: Favorite v57+ cookie manger

Post by besonen »

RobertJ wrote:.
I use Cookie AutoDelete

Find it does everything I want. Need to experiment yourself.

I've been planning on putting Cookie AutoDelete to use (I installed it a couple weeks ago), and I haven't gotten quite that far along in configuring Firefox 68 to my liking.

I did just look at Cookie AutoDelete again and at first glance didn't notice any ability to browse existing cookies. I wouldn't have suspected that it could do this. However, since you implied that it is the only cookie add-on that you use, I wondered if it might be more full-featured than I realized.

Am I correct in surmising that browsing the full list of cookies to be able to delete certain ones isn't something that you ever do? And thus you don't have an add-on that provides this ability?