[Ext] Bookmark Tab Here (webextension)

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
custom.firefox.lady

Re: [Ext] Bookmark Tab Here (webextension)

Post by custom.firefox.lady »

Cye3s wrote:Still English on edit windows. Put this strings to json? :D
messages.json file available at:
http://www.shadetreeapiary.com/extensio ... sages.json

Please correct extensionName and context menu entry (and reference in extensionDescription) to 'Bookmark Tab Here'. While this is a webext substitute for ABH, it is not ABH and should not claim to be. Thanks.
darkeforce

Post by darkeforce »

Please help! I seriously need this addon, but it stopped working inf Firefox 109.1.
It doesn't work in any of the versions after that, but all of those new versions, including 111.0, are nothing but hot garbage. Is there any way to get this functional again in firefox 109.1, please?
custom.firefox.lady

Post by custom.firefox.lady »

darkeforce wrote:Please help! I seriously need this addon, but it stopped working inf Firefox 109.1.
It doesn't work in any of the versions after that, but all of those new versions, including 111.0, are nothing but hot garbage. Is there any way to get this functional again in firefox 109.1, please?
It's working fine for me in both the current Fx release and Nightly. Any chance you could have Default Bookmark Folder extension installed? As mentioned at
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addo ... -tab-here/
these extensions are incompatible.

If not, I'm going to need more details than "it doesn't work" to help track down your issue.
darkeforce

Post by darkeforce »

I got it to work by uninstalling it and re-installing it, thanks. By "not working", I mean that the "Bookmark Here" menu item was missing from every bookmark folder. But it works now. Thanks for the response.
Much appreciated.
darkeforce

Post by darkeforce »

Not working in Firefox 114.0.1 (64-bit)
Removing and re-installing does not fix the issue.
"Bookmark Tab Here" item missing completely from Bookmarks Menu.
indius

Post by indius »

Is it possible to get the extension at the bottom of the bookmark folder, as in image from the old AddBookmarkHere extension?
So, just a simple left click and not right click and scroll to bottom of the context menu to find "Bookmark Tab(s) Here" and then clicking again.

Also, can this window, when adding a new bookmark, be reduced in size to something much smaller?

thanks