accessing google calendar

User Help for Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite
mfidelman

accessing google calendar

Post by mfidelman »

Hi,

I just migrated (back to) Seamonkey from Thunderbird. Lightning comes pre-installed, but the provider for google calendar doesn't seem to support SeaMonkey 2.53.5, on Mac.

Thanks,

Miles Fidelman
ElTxolo

Re: accessing google calendar

Post by ElTxolo »

mfidelman wrote:.... I just migrated (back to) Seamonkey from Thunderbird. Lightning comes pre-installed, but the provider for google calendar doesn't seem to support SeaMonkey 2.53.5, on Mac.
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way - How to Report Bugs Effectively ;)
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:91.0) Gecko/20240318 SeaMonkey/2.53.18.2
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:91.0) Gecko/20240416 SeaMonkey/2.53.19 :lildevil:

~
mfidelman

Post by mfidelman »

Ok.. thanks for the pointer to the compatible version!

But... install it, hit the "new calendar" button (hard to find, by the way), log into Google & authenticate - but... no calendar shows up. And now, I can't seem to find the menu for playing with settings. Very odd. Very broken. Sigh...
jazei-AR

Post by jazei-AR »

then?

I paste the properties (URL's) from Thunderb.. for my calendars and check Vcards

clicking in sync button no Sync nothing!

what a mess all this
From Argentine, using Win 7 pro 64 bit on intel Celeron inside!!!!, 4Gb RAM, Browsers: seamonkey 32 bits & Ungoogle Chromium.
and my RAM Use is always going up to the clouds...
ndebord

Post by ndebord »

mfidelman wrote:Hi,

I just migrated (back to) Seamonkey from Thunderbird. Lightning comes pre-installed, but the provider for google calendar doesn't seem to support SeaMonkey 2.53.5, on Mac.

Thanks,

Miles Fidelman
Miles,

Although Sync doesn't work the way it should, you can still export to ICS or CVS and then import online into Google Calendar.

Nick
-N- Si vis pacem, para bellum
FrameWork, SeaMonkey(64-bit),Windows 10 Pro (X64- 21H2), WinPatrol, Malwarebytes & Panda Dome