Problem with SeaMonkey mail

User Help for Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite
TF___

Problem with SeaMonkey mail

Post by TF___ »

Hye,

Have been using SeaMonkey mail for a month now and I'm quite pleased with it. Though I have a problem I can't seem to find a solution for.
I had a problem with sending mails with SeaMonkey. So I deleted the accounts and reinstalled them only to find out my problem could be solved through a setting.

But, since i re-added my mailaccounts, SeaMonkey Mail always opens on the overview page of my first mailaccount. I would like SeaMonkey to open in the mailfolder that I last used. I Know it can be done, I just can't seem to find the way to set it up like this.

Can someone give me hand?
ElTxolo

Re: Problem with SeaMonkey mail

Post by ElTxolo »

TF___ wrote:.... I would like SeaMonkey to open in the mailfolder that I last used. I Know it can be done, I just can't seem to find the way to set it up like this.

Can someone give me hand?
  • Edit => Preferences => Mail & Newsgroups =>> [x] Remenber the last selected message

Cheers!! Image
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way - How to Report Bugs Effectively ;)
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:91.0) Gecko/20240109 SeaMonkey/2.53.18.1
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:91.0) Gecko/20240324 SeaMonkey/2.53.19 :lildevil:

~
TF___

Post by TF___ »

That option was selected. I unboxed it, closed seamonkey. Opened Seamonkey again and nothing changed.
I checked the box again, closed Seamonkey and opened it again. Still the same result

This is the screen I always get when Seamonkey opens. I want to change that to the last mailfolder I was in when I closed SeaMonkey
https://ibb.co/qy8R0Rz
WaltS48

Post by WaltS48 »

SeaMonkey Mail&Newsgroups window always opens to the Inbox of my default mail account, no matter how the [x] Remenber the last selected message setting is set.

Now it is working properly after I switched Default accounts and back again. ](*,)
Linux Desktop - AMD Athlon(tm) II X3 455 3.3GHz | 8.0GB RAM | GeForce GT 630
Windows Notebook - AMD A8 7410 2.2GHz | 6.0GB RAM | AMD Radeon R5
TF___

Post by TF___ »

WaltS48 wrote:SeaMonkey Mail&Newsgroups window always opens to the Inbox of my default mail account, no matter how the [x] Remenber the last selected message setting is set.

Now it is working properly after I switched Default accounts and back again. ](*,)
switching the default account did the trick

thanks for the help