Images / .gif animations don't load

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
Mike

Post by Mike »

Image shack is working fine for me. irs, you may want to check out This Thread as a user has posted the same problem.
You can't see me.
irs009

Post by irs009 »

Thanks Mike I've been keeping an eye on the thread but still have the problem. Can't connect to any .US websites. Jack
irs009

Post by irs009 »

OlGranDad You can click Adblock in the lower right corner and the filter blocking the image is red.
OlGranDad

Post by OlGranDad »

Got it now.
Thanks, irs009 :)
greenknight

Post by greenknight »

I mistakenly checked "For originating website only" instead of unchecking it. Duh. It all works now.
mutt

Post by mutt »

well i passed all these tests and i still cant laod web pages fully
Guest11

Pictures not loading on Ebay

Post by Guest11 »

Tools | Options | Web Features | JavaScript | Advanced | Change Images <put checkmark here
Great info. Has been confounding me for last 2 weeks. Couldn't understand why Ebay wouldn't display pictures - works perfectly.
Thanks!
tobnull

Post by tobnull »

Well I passed the test yet when I try and view http://kr.gugi.yahoo.com/map/ (a Korean map site) the map will not appear. It works great in IE. I have done everything so far I can think of. It would appear that the Javascript or Jscript does not work with FF. All adblocking is turn off, it is listed as an apporved site to pop up and add software, changed rebooted and reinstalled, any suggesstions?
kburton

rollovers not working

Post by kburton »

Rollover buttons don't work in Mozilla Firefox but work fine in IE. All of the above settings are correct. Any advice? The website is www.rendezvousstyle.com. Check the rollover buttons on the left.
Thanks
firemusic

Post by firemusic »

i can see all and still the same blanck
rtt42

Post by rtt42 »

I seem to be having a similar problem with Yahoo mail. I have a laptop and a desktop both running XP pro with firefox 1.0.5. Both have the preferences set the same way. The backgrounds, buttons and images in Yahoo mail do not load on the laptop. Works fine on the desktop, works fine in IE on both machines!

Help?
manc39

Post by manc39 »

rtt42 wrote:I seem to be having a similar problem with Yahoo mail. I have a laptop and a desktop both running XP pro with firefox 1.0.5. Both have the preferences set the same way. The backgrounds, buttons and images in Yahoo mail do not load on the laptop. Works fine on the desktop, works fine in IE on both machines!

Help?

Have you followed the steps in the first post of this thread?
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b1) Gecko/20060712 BonEcho/2.0b1
rtt42

Post by rtt42 »

Yes, I can see 1 through 5 just fine
tobnull

Post by tobnull »

This does occur occasionally with me, I hit reload and it self corrects. I had to shut down FF and restart and it would work fine. I too see 1-5 clearly.
MotoVT

Post by MotoVT »

Great post!
Firefox 5.0 WIN XP SP 3