Unofficial Win32 2003-08-31 optimised for Athlon

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
DamianMoran

Unofficial Win32 2003-08-31 optimised for Athlon

Post by DamianMoran »

Welcome to teh Fyrey Byrd

This is an late bird build and incorporates the latest checkin up to.....

"08/31/2003 00:30 ben%bengoodger.com mozilla/ browser/ components/ prefwindow/ content/ pref-themes.js 1.14 11/15 Fixing broken preferences dialog by backing out 213994"

This build is: N/A B0rked checkin ahead of the official build.

The .mozconfig:

Code: Select all

ac_add_options --enable-static
ac_add_options --disable-shared
ac_add_options --disable-composer
ac_add_options --disable-debug
ac_add_options --disable-mailnews
ac_add_options --disable-tests
ac_add_options --disable-ldap
ac_add_options --enable-crypto
ac_add_options --enable-strip
ac_add_options --enable-optimize="-O1 -G6"
ac_add_options --disable-profilesharing
ac_add_options --enable-extensions=cookie,xml-rpc,xmlextras,p3p,pref,transformiix,universalchardet,typeaheadfind,webservices
export MOZ_PHOENIX=1
mk_add_options MOZ_PHOENIX=1

SFX 7-zip: FB
Jack Handey

Post by Jack Handey »

Works great for me. Good job! Keep 'em coming!
alexanderino

Thanks for the non-G7 build

Post by alexanderino »

Hi Damian,

as a P II 366 user, let me extend my gratitude for providing us with "run anywhere" builds. Keep up the good work :)
Old Bozz

Post by Old Bozz »

Thanks. Works fine. The sub-folders I indicated in the 8/30 build still don't show up, athough this doesn't seem to affect this build either. I installed the 8/30 official build and they appeared with that one as well as your 8/28 build.
Lyx

Post by Lyx »

A Pentium II 400MHz User here. So even if i don't comment always, thank you for your builds :)

- Lyx
DamianMoran

Post by DamianMoran »

bozz wrote:Thanks. Works fine. The sub-folders I indicated in the 8/30 build still don't show up, athough this doesn't seem to affect this build either. I installed the 8/30 official build and they appeared with that one as well as your 8/28 build.

Well I have added: ac_add_options --disable-profilesharing which willll indicates is in official and yet they have that folder (also said it strips if you remember) A bit confused really :D.
Luxus

Post by Luxus »

i have a problem with saved passwords..
when i go to www.flirtlife.de and enter a login (at the right top corner)
and press yes..

after i restart the browser and go again to the site fb crash..
i test it with new profile too
J-Wo

Post by J-Wo »

Just wondering, but does this build fix the themes bug from recent builds? Because I miss my Mozilla Modern theme and I can't seem to switch to it, nor does it appear on the list of possible themes to install...
Old Bozz

Post by Old Bozz »

DamianMoran wrote:
bozz wrote:Thanks. Works fine. The sub-folders I indicated in the 8/30 build still don't show up, athough this doesn't seem to affect this build either. I installed the 8/30 official build and they appeared with that one as well as your 8/28 build.

Well I have added: ac_add_options --disable-profilesharing which willll indicates is in official and yet they have that folder (also said it strips if you remember) A bit confused really :D.

Just weird that this has just started recently. It dosn't matter to me either way since I don't edit those files and the build works smoothly. 8)