[Update for 1.0 PR] Super Drag and Go

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
animalote

Post by animalote »

Sorry, I speak english very bad :(. Where I paste this patch?. I paste in superdrag.js but it does not work.

Thanks.
Schrade

Post by Schrade »

I applied the patch and put the extension up for downloading here: <a href="http://www.schrade.com/firefox/extensions/SuperDragAndGo/Super_DragAndGo-0.2.4d1-SecurityPatch-fx.xpi">Super_DragAndGo-0.2.4d1-SecurityPatch-fx.xpi</a>

This works on Firefox v1.5, the maxVersion has been bumped to 1.5!
Last edited by Schrade on December 1st, 2005, 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Linux is for those who hate Windows, BSD is for those who love Unix." -Some Guy
Try my themes: QuBranch and QuTrunk
Fix Firefox's Resized image scrolling speed: <b>Bug 163975</b>
pile0nades

Post by pile0nades »

Schrade wrote:I applied the patch and put the extension up for downloading here: <a href="http://www.schrade.com/firefox/extensions/Super_DragAndGo-0.2.4d1-SecurityPatch-fx.xpi">Super_DragAndGo-0.2.4d1-SecurityPatch-fx.xpi</a>

After installing it, dragging links always opens them in a foreground tab, rather than a background tab as I have it set to. Reverting to released version.
Linkify bug numbers - test: bug 258287
Recall

Post by Recall »

pile0nades wrote:
Schrade wrote:I applied the patch and put the extension up for downloading here: <a href="http://www.schrade.com/firefox/extensions/Super_DragAndGo-0.2.4d1-SecurityPatch-fx.xpi">Super_DragAndGo-0.2.4d1-SecurityPatch-fx.xpi</a>

After installing it, dragging links always opens them in a foreground tab, rather than a background tab as I have it set to. Reverting to released version.

Drag downwards and it works :)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0
Schrade

Post by Schrade »

Yeah, this is exactly the same version as the one on addons.mozilla.org and all I've added is the security patch. Drag and drop upwards to make a highlighted text url open in a foreground tab, drop and drop downwards to open it in a background tab.
"Linux is for those who hate Windows, BSD is for those who love Unix." -Some Guy
animalote

Post by animalote »

I applied the patch and put the extension up for downloading here: Super_DragAndGo-0.2.4d1-SecurityPatch-fx.xpi

Thanks Schrade, work very well now :)
Desiree

Is there a version that works with the new beta version FF?

Post by Desiree »

I downloaded the newest beta version of FireFox and now have to miss some extensions. This is the one I miss the most. Is there an update in the near future?
Desiree

Is there a version that works with the new beta version FF?

Post by Desiree »

I downloaded the newest beta version of FireFox and now have to miss some extensions. This is the one I miss the most. Is there an update in the near future?
ArtifexAmando

Post by ArtifexAmando »

I also miss this extension immensely since upgrading to RC1 - is there a bumped/ugraded version available somewhere?

· Artifex ·
Schrade

Post by Schrade »

Did you guys miss the last couple of posts in this thread before you posted? There's a link to an updated version there...

<a href="http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?p=1817539#1817539">Specifically this post</a>
ArtifexAmando

Post by ArtifexAmando »

Oh, I see. I thought it was only patched for security.

Thank you very much! :-D
Desiree

Post by Desiree »

It works! Thanks. I read the messages (nog all 11 pages) but because of the name, I didn't thougjt it would be a fully functionall one. Now I can use it againa. :-)
Desiree

Post by Desiree »

It works! Thanks. I read the messages (nog all 11 pages) but because of the name, I didn't thougjt it would be a fully functionall one. Now I can use it againa. :-)

---
If my messages turns up more than once.. I got this messages when replying

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 239
File : emailer.php
----
pirlouy

Post by pirlouy »

Thanks Schrade for your version with fix.

What about the author ? No news ? Yet, he just has these little changes to do...
Papadocta

Post by Papadocta »

thanx man.... i can't live without this ext................. love it