Official 2003-09-14 Available

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
The Drake

Official 2003-09-14 Available

Post by The Drake »

Probably no noticeable improvements have been made (no check-ins, anyway...)
TeddyBerlin

Post by TeddyBerlin »

Works fine for me.

Heinrich Witt
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7b) Gecko/20040309 Firefox/0.8.0+
Mozilla Thunderbird 0.5+ (20040304)
jrobbio

Post by jrobbio »

BitTorrent available thanks to philr (again) for getting it up super quick: here (I have a 16kb max upload capability so the more the merrier it is for others :) )

A very good BitTorrent FAQ can be found here:
BTFAQ

If you have a Proxy or a firewall especially the Windows XP one and are having trouble, then please read the instructions here: http://btfaq.com/serve/cache/24.html. Other useful links can be found on the tracker.

If you've already got the file, want to help share it and have BitTorrent installed, open the file above and point to the zip file and you will become a seeder.

Please try and keep your windows open as long as possible although it is not mandatory.

Rob
Official Win32 BitTorrent 0.7: here
BT Tracker
- Get the latest Fire/Thunderbird builds
prandal

Post by prandal »

jrobbio wrote:BitTorrent available thanks to philr (again) for getting it up super quick: here (I have a 16kb max upload capability so the more the merrier it is for others :) )

It's just that I don't have a life and this is one thing I can be first at :-)

Cheers,

Phil
AGSHender

Post by AGSHender »

jrobbio wrote:BitTorrent available thanks to philr (again) for getting it up super quick: here (I have a 16kb max upload capability so the more the merrier it is for others :) )

A very good BitTorrent FAQ can be found here:
BTFAQ

If you have a Proxy or a firewall especially the Windows XP one and are having trouble, then please read the instructions here: http://btfaq.com/serve/cache/24.html. Other useful links can be found on the tracker.

If you've already got the file, want to help share it and have BitTorrent installed, open the file above and point to the zip file and you will become a seeder.

Please try and keep your windows open as long as possible although it is not mandatory.

Rob

You may want to check the link in your signature, Rob. The BitTorrent link has a typo in it, with two t's on the end of the filename.torrentT. I corrected it manually in the browser and it downloaded fine, but others may not be as resourceful. :)
The Drake

Post by The Drake »

It's just that I don't have a life and this is one thing I can be first at :-)

Welcome to the club. That's exactly why I make posts announcing new builds (even when it's likely that no significant changes have been made to them). :biggrin:

Pathetic, aren't I? :roll:
jrobbio

Post by jrobbio »

AGSHender wrote:
You may want to check the link in your signature, Rob. The BitTorrent link has a typo in it, with two t's on the end of the filename.torrentT. I corrected it manually in the browser and it downloaded fine, but others may not be as resourceful. :)

Oops! I should stop rushing things that's twice I've made a cockup on my sig to the BitTorrent. Thanks everyone for helping out though, it takes the pressure off making sure I'm online around 6pm.

Rob
BT Tracker
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

Does about:about work for anyone? In yesterday's build, nothing happens when I type about:about, but in today's build, I just get a blank page. It's not supposed to be blank, is it?
willll

Post by willll »

Jesse wrote:Does about:about work for anyone? In yesterday's build, nothing happens when I type about:about, but in today's build, I just get a blank page. It's not supposed to be blank, is it?
The aboutAbout.html page is not included in the Firebird chrome (yet?) so it doesn't do any thing at the moment.
MozJF

Post by MozJF »

willll wrote:
Jesse wrote:Does about:about work for anyone? In yesterday's build, nothing happens when I type about:about, but in today's build, I just get a blank page. It's not supposed to be blank, is it?
The aboutAbout.html page is not included in the Firebird chrome (yet?) so it doesn't do any thing at the moment.

This is unfair ! [-X

This is like the new about:mozilla page, which is not included in firebird nightlies ](*,)

We want them :wink:
MozJF
Steffen

Post by Steffen »

MozJF wrote:This is unfair ! [-X
This is like the new about:mozilla page, which is not included in firebird nightlies ](*,)
We want them :wink:

I'll take care about about:mozilla.
http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=219222
Äkiidoll

.exe have an installer or not??

Post by Äkiidoll »

these .exe files have an installer or not??

thx

geck0 r0cks
A prisoner of Christ Jesus, by His stripes I was healed
jrobbio

Re: .exe have an installer or not??

Post by jrobbio »

Caetck wrote:these .exe files have an installer or not??

thx

geck0 r0cks

Not
BT Tracker
Codeman

Re: .exe have an installer or not??

Post by Codeman »

jrobbio wrote:
Caetck wrote:these .exe files have an installer or not??

thx

geck0 r0cks

Not

Actually, they do - <a href="http://downloads.mozdev.org/seb/MozillaFirebird-webinstall.exe">Seb's unofficial web installer</a> will install the latest nightly build.
Old Jeria

Post by Old Jeria »

Maybe no specific Firebird bug, but this one (fixes lots of other bugs as well) makes this build worth downloading:
<a href="http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173277" title="investigate overflow area handling inside table layout">173277</a>