[Update for 1.0 PR] Super Drag and Go

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
DarkOne123

Post by DarkOne123 »

zeniko: Thanks for fixing that it downloads into the TEMP Folder, I asked about it like months ago :( its now fixed :D
DarkOne123

Post by DarkOne123 »

Does anyone know how to disable that Drag UP opens in forground and down in background, i just wanna make it open in background,
firebrush2

Post by firebrush2 »

Just use 0.2.4. Works great..
DarkOne123

Post by DarkOne123 »

Thanks I thought that version didn't work on Firefox 1.5 my bad. lol
riverside2046

Super DragAndGo for Fox1.5

Post by riverside2046 »

I finally figured out how to update the Super DragAndGo extension for Fox 1.5, and lots of people posted procedures on how to change the xpi file, but didn't say how to install because it's not an EXE file, and for people like me who are not particulary tech-savvy, it's useless to tell them to change the xpi file because then they don't know how to install it, so, I built an installation page on my personal site and just for people who want a version without the directional drag, this will be a perfect match, just go to the following page and you should see the install button. Good luck! (this is not an advertising for myself, i actually have nothing on my site, I just thought it would be great to share something with people who are frustrated like me for having no updated version of the super dragandgo, btw, drop me an email if you like on how you feel about the updated extension.)

http://www.peoplegraphics.org/toolbox/d ... drag15.htm
riverside2046

Post by riverside2046 »

I finally figured out how to update the Super DragAndGo extension for Fox 1.5, and lots of people posted procedures on how to change the xpi file, but didn't say how to install because it's not an EXE file, and for people like me who are not particulary tech-savvy, it's useless to tell them to change the xpi file because then they don't know how to install it, so, I built an installation page on my personal site and just for people who want a version without the directional drag, this will be a perfect match, just go to the following page and you should see the install button. Good luck! (this is not an advertising for myself, i actually have nothing on my site, I just thought it would be great to share something with people who are frustrated like me for having no updated version of the super dragandgo, btw, drop me an email if you like on how you feel about the updated extension.)

http://www.peoplegraphics.org/toolbox/d ... drag15.htm
Change

Post by Change »

Does your version include the security fix(es) riverside?
riverside2046

Post by riverside2046 »

I actually don't know, it's adapted from the official version 0.24d1 -- if that version has a security fix, this one will have it too, but otherwise, no, I did nothing but change the version number to 1.5+ in the install.xpi file, but I think it should be ok... don't worry about it ... best,
old zeniko

Post by old zeniko »

FYI: The version available on the official homepage installs fine for Firefox 1.5 and includes the security fix.
itsme_4ucz

Post by itsme_4ucz »

its not workin with Firefox 1.5.0.1 final ! is it me only or others also.plz help.
Change

Post by Change »

You can use Mr Tech Local Install to force compatibility with 1.5.0.1, then it works fine again :) (not the way it's supposed to go, but if you need it quickly..)
itsme_4ucz

Post by itsme_4ucz »

@Change where can i find it Help plz.I dont have it & where is it available.any link ?
old zeniko

Post by old zeniko »

@itsme_4ucz: Just use the version available on the official homepage, that one should last pretty much forever.
Change

Post by Change »

zeniko wrote:@itsme_4ucz: Just use the version available on the official homepage, that one should last pretty much forever.

Hmm, I thought I had that one, but apparently not. Anyway, if you'd like to use Mr Tech Local Install (which compatibility override works for any extension), check here:
https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/m ... on=firefox
joser916

Super DragAndGo i need update

Post by joser916 »

please update Super DragAndGo i love that ext. for firefox is any 1 there? todays date 02-02-2006
it dosent work for version 1.5.0.1 please help.....