Thunderbird will not email pictures

User Help for Mozilla Thunderbird
Olliedog

Thunderbird will not email pictures

Post by Olliedog »

I have been having trouble recently with Thunderbird and Pictures. It strips out any pictures that I try to send. It also removes pictures if I forward an email that I have received from other people. The pictures are removed in my SENT box as well.
I upgraded to Version 1.5 to see if it would help but still the same.
I have run several virus checkers and spyware removers but they all report no problems. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Thunderbird will not email pictures

Post by Guest »

Olliedog wrote:I have been having trouble recently with Thunderbird and Pictures. It strips out any pictures that I try to send. It also removes pictures if I forward an email that I have received from other people. The pictures are removed in my SENT box as well.
I upgraded to Version 1.5 to see if it would help but still the same.
I have run several virus checkers and spyware removers but they all report no problems. Any help would be appreciated.

I have just received 3 emails with pictures that all came through OK. But I tried to forward them to myself and the pictures were removed (even in the SENT box). So it looks like the Forwarding may be the problem. Could this be a setting in Thunderbird?