OMG... they aligned the scrollbar!

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
MoNkaholic

OMG... they aligned the scrollbar!

Post by MoNkaholic »

I should start downloading nightlies more often, they actually aligned the vertical scrollbar with the toolbar insets, JOY... Wonder if anyone even knows what I'm talking about, meh... no matter :D.

Then again the horizontal scrollbar doesn't lign up with the statusbar inset, but you never really have to deal with that one much anywho... thank you phoenix people :D.
flx

Post by flx »

lol never even noticed that until you mentioned it...now it's going to bug me until I download a new version. :)
flii

Post by flii »

i had already fixed mine with userchrome a long time ago. ;)
Tresni

Post by Tresni »

What are you talking about?
I've been staring at the toolbar for 10 minutes now and have no clue what you are talking about..
"Encouraging innovation through laziness for a better tomarrow."
jake

Post by jake »

I also don't know what you're talking about. Could you explain?
MoNkaholic

Post by MoNkaholic »

They are really minor imperfections but nuisances in the interface, originally it was just the vertical scrollbar being off... I think I have an example here somewhere, hold on... here we go:

http://www.drunkenmonk.net/images/phoenixnuisance.jpg

That's an older version of Phoenix but displays the type of problem I'm talking about, the scrollbar wouldn't line up with certain insets.

Now the vertical scrollbar finally does (as of 12/24), the horizontal scrollbar doesn't exactly line up with the status bar's insets, but eh seeing as how they fixed the most important one I can only assume that they'll fix the horizontal scrollbar at some point :-).