Preference Bar for Firefox 1.5

Talk about add-ons and extension development.
RJ Emery

Preference Bar for Firefox 1.5

Post by RJ Emery »

When I upgraded from Firefox 1.0 to 1.5, I lost the Preference Bar, as whatever I had was not compatible with the newer Firefox release. Is there now one available for 1.5? If so, from where?
RJ Emery
hhh

Re: Preference Bar for Firefox 1.5

Post by hhh »

RJ Emery wrote:Is there now one available for 1.5? If so, from where?

http://prefbar.mozdev.org/
ZXXZ

Post by ZXXZ »

What is the "Preference Bar"? An extension? If so, do you remember it's exact name? I did a search for extensions, which even would have turned up old incompatible extensions, and found nothing called "Preference Bar".
ZXXZ

Post by ZXXZ »

Anonymous wrote:What is the "Preference Bar"? An extension? If so, do you remember it's exact name? I did a search for extensions, which even would have turned up old incompatible extensions, and found nothing called "Preference Bar".
Oh- i see hhh found it. Then nevermind my silly post. ;)

Post by Guest »

ZXXZ wrote:What is the "Preference Bar"? An extension? If so, do you remember it's exact name? I did a search for extensions, which even would have turned up old incompatible extensions, and found nothing called "Preference Bar".

Tip on this, homeboy...
type "preference bar" in the URLbar and hit enter (prefbar.mozdev is the #1 Google search result for "prefence bar";)

Post by Guest »

ZXXZ wrote:What is the "Preference Bar"? An extension? If so, do you remember it's exact name? I did a search for extensions, which even would have turned up old incompatible extensions, and found nothing called "Preference Bar".

Trip on this, homeboy...
type "preference bar" in the URLbar and hit enter (prefbar.mozdev is the #1 Google search result for "preference bar";)
XZXZ

Post by XZXZ »

...thanks for the tip. Got one for you also. Hit the reply button just once.