shockwave.com, jigsaw puzzle, play free on line

Closed Forum
Carol

shockwave.com, jigsaw puzzle, play free on line

Post by Carol »

I love to do the puzzle online every morning. I went there via firebird, and was told I needed to download and install their media player. I followed the instructions, and rebooted. It appeared all was installed properly. During the installation, "Firebird" was brower it said it would use. When I click on "play free online" at the shockwave puzzle site, it keeps telling me I need the media player. Seems firebird is not recognizing the media player installation I did. Help. Thanks.
John Liebson

Re: shockwave.com, jigsaw puzzle, play free on line

Post by John Liebson »

Carol wrote:I love to do the puzzle online every morning. I went there via firebird, and was told I needed to download and install their media player. I followed the instructions, and rebooted. It appeared all was installed properly. During the installation, "Firebird" was brower it said it would use. When I click on "play free online" at the shockwave puzzle site, it keeps telling me I need the media player. Seems firebird is not recognizing the media player installation I did. Help. Thanks.

Worked fine for me as soon as I accepted the jigsaw player software, with no indication that I recall about using Firebird; it simply and quickly installed. (It may have said something about Firebird, I was not staring at the screen.)

Windows XP

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031015 Firebird/0.7 (aebrahim)

About:plugins (in Firebird) shows Shockwave Flash NPSWF32.dll installed and enabled

What is the specific message you get about a media player being needed?
Quack

Post by Quack »

cud u post the site url?

i wud like 2 try it!

Post by Guest »

Quack wrote:cud u post the site url?

i wud like 2 try it!

Well, I was able to figure it out from the title of the thread, so why don't you see if you can do the same? (Yes, in case you'd not figured it out, I am a teacher...).