*** Attention Mozilla Admins ***

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
C@rb0n

*** Attention Mozilla Admins ***

Post by C@rb0n »

Non of the myriad Mozilla sites, such as mozillazine.org, addons.mozilla.org, etc. have an option to resend the account activation email after registration. If someone forgets to add a mozilla site to a whitelist, registration is botched and the only way to register again is to register a whole new email address, which is a pain! This has happened to me for the second time (I thought I still had mozilla.org in my whitelist when I registered the user name C@rb0n at addons.mozilla.org)!

Please add an option on ALL your account registration sites, to permit a user to request that the activation email be resent.

And please, if any admin reads this, resend the activation email for my latest failed attempt at registering C@rb0n at addons.mozilla.org or simply activate my registration.

p.s. It would be nice if mozilla.org consolidated all these registrations (e.g. like Microsoft does with their Passport service)! I have a separate registration for bugzilla.mozilla.org, mozillazine.org, mozdev.org, addons.mozilla.org

Thanks
Daifne

Post by Daifne »

Mozillazine is not connected to Mozilla.

Established in 1998, MozillaZine is an independent Mozilla news, community and advocacy site. MozillaZine is not run by the Mozilla Foundation and is not an official part of the Mozilla project. MozillaZine is hosted at the Open Source Lab at Oregon State University.
C@rb0n

Post by C@rb0n »

Daifne wrote:Mozillazine is not connected to Mozilla.

Established in 1998, MozillaZine is an independent Mozilla news, community and advocacy site. MozillaZine is not run by the Mozilla Foundation and is not an official part of the Mozilla project. MozillaZine is hosted at the Open Source Lab at Oregon State University.

Thanks for the reply, Daifne. Guess I'll shut up now. 8-[
Daifne

Post by Daifne »

:-)