installed cursor mania at www.cursor.com

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
bakerangus

installed cursor mania at www.cursor.com

Post by bakerangus »

I recently installed firefox on to my computer and when I try to use my cursor mania I can't use all of the features like my signature and other ones with it. I had it on internet explorer and it work all of the time but I can't get it to work on firefox. I have upgraded the software for firefox but it still does the same thing. I use it for my e-mails through Yahoo. I like to put new things into my e-mails, but now all of the features aren't working, I can still change my cursor and use the smiley central feature, but can't use the other features. I use firefox for my e-mails and use internet explorer for use of other things. Another question can you use internet explorer and firefox together? Any help will be appreciated thanks.

Sincerely,

Donna
Donna Baker
xeno-phase

Post by xeno-phase »

A quick search for info about yielded the info that
"Cursor Mania is an Internet Explorer plugin that allows you to choose from thousands of custom cursors to use on your computer."

The bad news is that the company made the plug-in specifically for Internet Explorer, which explains why some functions are not working for you in Firefox.

For your other question, IE and Firefox are two separate programs, so you can use them at the same time without one interfering at all with the other. Something to keep in mind is that the people you mail may or may not be able to see any graphic changes that work in IE and not FF. That may (or may not) depend on what browser they use. You might consider mailing your own account from IE and then check your mail with FF to see how well it displays.

I wish I could give you the answer you wanted, but Cursor Mania seems focused on IE. Unless they decide to add support for other browsers, some features will likely remain crippled in Firefox.
a;skdjfajf;ak

Post by a;skdjfajf;ak »

Anyone that sends me an e-mail that changes or messes with my cursors, or does any strange stuff will be instantly added to my blocked-sender list.

I never understand why some find this so cute to mess with other peoples systems.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20060730 Minefield/3.0a1,Firefox ID:2006073004 [cairo]
the-edmeister

Post by the-edmeister »

Unless they decide to add support for other browsers, some features will likely remain crippled in Firefox.
Gawd I hope that never happens! First it's HTML in email, now it's cursors - the internet is being ruined!

Ed
A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Mine has wandered off and I'm out looking for it.
fgdfgdf

cursor mania

Post by fgdfgdf »

xeno-phase

Post by xeno-phase »

Support and opinions are just a tad different. ;)