Right Side Scroll Bar and (up/down arrows) have disappeared

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
drgerry

Right Side Scroll Bar and (up/down arrows) have disappeared

Post by drgerry »

After a recent upgrade, the scroll bar and up/down arrows on the right side have disappeared, and I can't get them back. I tried pressing F7, but nothing happens.
Can you help me get my scroll bar back?
Thanks,
Gerry
Reply also to *******@*****.***
Argue for your limitations and they shall be yours
bgfunk76

Post by bgfunk76 »

Try a different theme.
F7 turns caret browsing on and off and has nothing to do with the scroll bars themselves.
Last edited by bgfunk76 on December 20th, 2006, 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kstahl

Post by kstahl »

It's a theme or extension issue. Switch back to the default theme and see if that helps.
dickvl

Post by dickvl »

You may want to edit your first post to remove your email address: we don't answer by email, but spam bots visit the forums and will pick up your email address.

Re: Right Side Scroll Bar and (up/down arrows) have disappeared

Post by Guest »

Well what you do is first go to edit then click F11 that will alow you to get it back, but to get your whole thing back go to or click 123 and hold it while you click F6 and there you go please e-mail me at *******@*****.*** and go ahead send me mad rude e-mails I want you to if ypu want I can give you my p-word on club penguin it's and my user is hazelchill well bye......
LoudNoise

Re: Right Side Scroll Bar and (up/down arrows) have disappeared

Post by LoudNoise »

You are replying to an elderly thread (2006). Locking. I suspect that the problem has either been solved or forgotten by now.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."