[Ext] IE Tab 1.5

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
satchmo67

Post by satchmo67 »

yuoo2k wrote:Hello,
Please try to install the following test build, does it fix the problem?
http://forum.moztw.org/files/ietab-1.3. ... ld_198.xpi

Wow! The new test build fixes the problem! I have tested it in several scenarios and it works without incident just the way that it did prior to the December release. Whatever you did to the build worked very nicely, and I hope will be incorporated into future builds of IETab.

Thank you very much for taking to time to investigate and resolve this issue, I am very impressed that you would improve your software based on my description of a problem that I was experiencing.

Cheers,
Gary.
BluePanda

Web Developer

Post by BluePanda »

It's not completely compatible with Web Developer. By default, Ctrl+Shift+Y is used by Web Developer to display style information.
Sam Hasler

Post by Sam Hasler »

Firstly, the version number on the first post is out of date.

I would appreciate a changelog for each new release. What was changed between 1.3.0.20070117 and 1.3.0.20070122? Was it just adding localisations so I could skip it for now, or does it improve stability so it would be worth installing and restarting firefox straight away.
yuoo2k

Post by yuoo2k »

Sam Hasler wrote:Firstly, the version number on the first post is out of date.

I would appreciate a changelog for each new release. What was changed between 1.3.0.20070117 and 1.3.0.20070122? Was it just adding localisations so I could skip it for now, or does it improve stability so it would be worth installing and restarting firefox straight away.
DONE!
jrgreenman

Robotform and IE Tab

Post by jrgreenman »

Hi,

I saw some of the posts regarding a fix for Roboform and IE Tab. I've installed IE Tab v1.3.0.20070122, but still cannot get Roboform to suggest a login when a page is rendered w/ IE Tab.

I have Roboform add-in v6.8.3.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Jace Greenman
Bzzzzz

How To Unblock Cookies?

Post by Bzzzzz »

I opened an airline website in Firefox 2.0.0.1, using IE Tab 1.3.0.20070122. When the Internet Explorer cookie permission window came up, I selected a permanent block of cookies from the website. Now, I want to allow cookies from the site that I blocked. How can I do so?

I LOVE IE TAB! THANK YOU!
yuoo2k

Post by yuoo2k »

Bzzzzz wrote:I opened an airline website in Firefox 2.0.0.1, using IE Tab 1.3.0.20070122. When the Internet Explorer cookie permission window came up, I selected a permanent block of cookies from the website. Now, I want to allow cookies from the site that I blocked. How can I do so?

I LOVE IE TAB! THANK YOU!
Use IE's option settings.
Start - > Control Panel -> Internet Options.
Bzzzzz

Post by Bzzzzz »

Thanks yuoo2k!
Prashanth

Post by Prashanth »

I want to extends the IE tab feature for little extra options.

presently we dont have any controll over document loaded In IE. So what if we give the extra features such as clickButton ( which will click the button on IE page), click link etc.

I will be very happy if anybody give valuable suggestions on this
Moonypond

Post by Moonypond »

I am still having my problem with IETab if anyone can help out:

I've noticed a problem with IETab in which the 'stop' button isn't clickable whenever you load the homepage. I've tried disabling IETab and then it is fully working. When I disable all other add-ons but IETab the stop button is non-clickable. It does not matter which theme I use or what homepage I set it at. I noticed it straight away after install the new 1.30 version but this problem did not appear in other releases.
The problem does not appear in Safe Mode and only happens whenever you load Firefox.
I just tried the devbuild to see if it would make a difference and still hasn't been fixed... :(
yuoo2k

Post by yuoo2k »

Moonypond wrote:I am still having my problem with IETab if anyone can help out:

I've noticed a problem with IETab in which the 'stop' button isn't clickable whenever you load the homepage. I've tried disabling IETab and then it is fully working. When I disable all other add-ons but IETab the stop button is non-clickable. It does not matter which theme I use or what homepage I set it at. I noticed it straight away after install the new 1.30 version but this problem did not appear in other releases.
The problem does not appear in Safe Mode and only happens whenever you load Firefox.
I just tried the devbuild to see if it would make a difference and still hasn't been fixed... :(
How to reproduce the problem?
achappel

Post by achappel »

I am still having a problem with IETab crashing Firefox. For some reason, IETab crashes Firefox every time I use the extension. It doesn't seem to matter what web page I'm viewing. Are there any extensions that are incompatible with IETab that may be causing this problem?
yuoo2k

Post by yuoo2k »

achappel wrote:I am still having a problem with IETab crashing Firefox. For some reason, IETab crashes Firefox every time I use the extension. It doesn't seem to matter what web page I'm viewing. Are there any extensions that are incompatible with IETab that may be causing this problem?
Try a new profile with only IETAB installed.
SeaFox

Post by SeaFox »

How do I make IE tab stay on the currently selected rendering engine between sites?

If I have a Firefox tab and I change it to IE, then type a new URL, the tab changes back to Firefox. In previous versions of IE Tab the engine stayed the same in a tab until it was switched or the tab closed.
yuoo2k

Post by yuoo2k »

SeaFox wrote:How do I make IE tab stay on the currently selected rendering engine between sites?

If I have a Firefox tab and I change it to IE, then type a new URL, the tab changes back to Firefox. In previous versions of IE Tab the engine stayed the same in a tab until it was switched or the tab closed.
Right-Click on IETAB statusbar icon to set your preference.