isSubFrame: false
saveLayoutState: false
loadType: 0
expirationStatus: true
x: 0
y: 0
children: (blank)

the second error has id: 17 and loadType: 2

can anyone help me get rid of these things? they are very annoying to have to get rid of everytime i exit. and the reappear 2-3 times after i click ok.
Old Persist

Post by Old Persist »

If you're using Tabbrowser Extensions, try uninstalling it. Tools> Options> Extensions> Tabbrowser Extensions> About Tabbrowser Extensions> Uninstall
Yoose

Post by Yoose »

Thanks for the help... does anyone know of anyway to make the two work together. I liked the tabbrowser extensions and have gotten use to them
htmlartist

Post by htmlartist »

*bump*

I am having the same problem. Does anyone know of a way to fix this and keep Tabbrowser Extensions?
John Liebson

Post by John Liebson »

Yoose wrote:Thanks for the help... does anyone know of anyway to make the two work together. I liked the tabbrowser extensions and have gotten use to them

This may depend upon which release of Tabbrowser Extensions you are using, and/or interference with some other extension; I had the latter problem recently, with the new CuteMenus, but that's now been fixed.

If you are not using TBE 1.9.2003110701, I suggest that you install it; it may now be in the Extension Page, or you can get it directly from the author, http://white.sakura.ne.jp/~piro/xul/_ta ... ns.html.en
htmlartist

Post by htmlartist »

I had Firebird 0.7 with TBE 1.9.2003110701 and Download Statusbar 0.8a.

It would work most of the time, but after a few hours of using it I would begin to get this error every time I closed the browser window. The only way I was able to stop it was by uninstalling TBE.

I will try uninstalling Download Statusbar and reinstalling TBE, if you think that may work?
John Liebson

Post by John Liebson »

htmlartist wrote:I had Firebird 0.7 with TBE 1.9.2003110701 and Download Statusbar 0.8a.

It would work most of the time, but after a few hours of using it I would begin to get this error every time I closed the browser window. The only way I was able to stop it was by uninstalling TBE.

I will try uninstalling Download Statusbar and reinstalling TBE, if you think that may work?

Worth a try. I'm still not entirely sure why I was getting an error on closing Firebird--my suspicion was a faulty Cutemenus extension (two different authors modifying the extension, and it turned out that one could not always install a newer one from author a on top of an existing author b's extension. At any rate, once I redid Cutemenus, the TBE error went away.
htmlartist

Post by htmlartist »

I can't seem to find a uninstall option for the Download Statusbar extionsion. Is there a guide anywhere on how to manually remove/uninstall one?
frease

Post by frease »

htmlartist wrote:I can't seem to find a uninstall option for the Download Statusbar extionsion. Is there a guide anywhere on how to manually remove/uninstall one?

Uninstallation instructions for extensions
htmlartist

Post by htmlartist »

Thank you for your help everyone. After uninstalling both extensions and reinstalling TBE, I have not had any problems so far.
htmlartist

Post by htmlartist »

Nevermind, it started happening again :( This time with no other extensions.