Firefox is PRINTING TOO SMALL :(

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
Charlychaps

Firefox is PRINTING TOO SMALL :(

Post by Charlychaps »

Hello everyone
Does someone could help me : Firefox impressions are too small than normal size by default :( how can I adjust the size of my impressions??? even for a simple Blog or text
Thanks a lot
Alex
Temperance

Post by Temperance »

To change thew overall text size (I mean for all pages all the time) go to Tools --> Options. In the Options dialogue, click on the Content tab. In the middle of the window, you should see Fonts & Colors. You can change the Font Size as well as Font type and other things (colors...)

To change the font size for only one tab/webpage (font size change remains there for any page opened in the edited tab) go to View --> Text Size. Choose either Increase or Decrease. Normal brings the fotn back to default size.

I hope that's what you mean by impressions.
Temperance

Post by Temperance »

If you mean you want to enlarge the text when you're printing out a webpage from Firefox (on the printer), then go to File --> Print Preview. In the little toolbar that appears at the top of the preview, use the Scale option to enlarge the text (and actually the entirety of the webpage I think). If you zoom in too much, the webpage might be cut off because when you use scale, you automatically deselect Shrink to Fit Page.
imsewfine

Re: Firefox is PRINTING TOO SMALL :(

Post by imsewfine »

All of my print jobs are very small text. I have Firefox 3 and have been unwilling to upgrade to the present version because when I moved from FF2 to FF3, I was stuck with nearly a month of no audio and no video. It was a mess. At Thanksgiving, I had my computer rebuilt and all was working amazingly well. I paid for a new year of Norton 360 and installed it last week. That may be having an effect. With the last Norton, it was necessary to change many of the settings of Norton to get FF3 to function properly. All I know is that I have been going into http://www.americancraft.com and trying to get the list of exhibitors and I printed with 2 on a page and even a magnifying glass would help those 2 pages but the print as it is listed, is so small that I need a magnifying glass to read it. There is nothing wrong with my sight. I know that I can hit control + or - to read on the screen but that doesn't carry to the printing. The text as I am seeing what I am typing is tiny as well. It seem that this is a typical issue so I am eager to see what the suggestions are. I have already tried the typical fixes and now need help from a pro.
LIMPET235

Re: Firefox is PRINTING TOO SMALL :(

Post by LIMPET235 »

imsewfine..
This topic is nearly 2 years old.
Please start a new thread.
Locking.
[Ancient Amateur Astronomer.]
Win-10-H/64 bit/500G SSD/16 Gig Ram/450Watt PSU/350WattUPS/Firefox-115.0.2/T-bird-115.3.2./SnagIt-v10.0.1/MWP-7.12.125.

(Always choose the "Custom" Install.)