Installing Dictionaries on Thunderbird 0.3 Windows Xp

User Help for Mozilla Thunderbird
amo_a_mayerling

Installing Dictionaries on Thunderbird 0.3 Windows Xp

Post by amo_a_mayerling »

When I tried to install the spanish dictionary via extension dialog, with a limited user account, it seems to installed successfully. Altougth, when I use the spell checker, only appear the default (english) dictionary in the language menu.

Installing the dictionary with administrator accounts, it works. Is there no way for each user be able to install its own dictionaries, even if the user is a limited one?
XeF6

Post by XeF6 »

Try downloading the 2 dictionary files seperately or copying them from elsewhere to your desktop. Then try opening the program files>thunderbird>components>myspell folder and copying them in there.
User-Agent: Thunderbird/2.0 Alpha 1 0808

Jabber IM:XeF6@jabber.org

Re: Installing Dictionaries on Thunderbird 0.3 Windows Xp

Post by Guest »

amo_a_mayerling wrote:When I tried to install the spanish dictionary via extension dialog, with a limited user account, it seems to installed successfully. Altougth, when I use the spell checker, only appear the default (english) dictionary in the language menu.

Installing the dictionary with administrator accounts, it works. Is there no way for each user be able to install its own dictionaries, even if the user is a limited one?