RELOAD EVERY Add-On, Help me UNINSTALL IT PLEASE?

User Help for Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite
axelrose

RELOAD EVERY Add-On, Help me UNINSTALL IT PLEASE?

Post by axelrose »

The RELOAD EVERY add-on is causing a serious error, I do not know how to uninstall this add-on.

Can someone walk me through how to uninstall this please???
steviex

Post by steviex »

Go to Tools > Addons and make sure you have the Extensions tab selected.

Find the entry for Reload Every Click on it to highlight the entry. A button labelled Uninstall will appear. Click it. Shut ALL Firefox windows. Then when you restart Firefox it should be gone.

Edit... Moving to Firefox Support
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein

Please DO NOT PM me for support... Lets keep it on the board, so we can all learn.
axelrose

Post by axelrose »

steviex wrote:Go to Tools > Addons and make sure you have the Extensions tab selected.

Find the entry for Reload Every Click on it to highlight the entry. A button labelled Uninstall will appear. Click it. Shut ALL Firefox windows. Then when you restart Firefox it should be gone.

Edit... Moving to Firefox Support

I'm using MOZILLA, not firefox
steviex

Post by steviex »

OK .... I'm going to move this to SeaMonkey support where they cover the Mozilla Suite.. They will be able to help you there
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein

Please DO NOT PM me for support... Lets keep it on the board, so we can all learn.

Post by Guest »

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Uninstalling_extensions

There should be a file in the likely location of the profile folder, which you can delete.
Uninstalling extensions is bothersome of seamonkey.

There is an extension that can help uninstalling extensions (!!).

Sometimes extensions modify chrome files.