How to do Email blast?

User Help for Mozilla Thunderbird
sassbs

How to do Email blast?

Post by sassbs »

I have well over 100+ email addresses. I wish to send 1 single message to all those email addresses. How do i do this?

Ive been trying to figure out how to do a email blasts.

Do i have to individual put in everyones email address when i compose a new message? every single time??

Any help will be great.

thank you.
pushkin42

Post by pushkin42 »

U can use any mass mail sender service such as php's mail() function to send your mail over 10 adresser per hop.

If it isn't spam, you will have a succeful delivery :)
SkyeChild

Post by SkyeChild »

If your ISP will allow you to send so many at once (some won't), the best way is to set up a mailing list.

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Mailing_lists

I would check with your provider, first, though, to make sure you can send that many.
"bortaS bIr jablu'DI', reH QaQqu' nay" (Revenge is a dish that is best served cold). ...Klingon proverb
proprintman

Re: How to do Email blast?

Post by proprintman »

I would like to blast a short list of about 80 emails with one message.....But I need to know thwt their addresses are hidden from each other i.e. Bcc how do I do it? :-k
smsmith

Re: How to do Email blast?

Post by smsmith »

There's no guarantee, but you could try adding the list name, and then changing the selector on the left from To: to Bcc:.

I recommend you try this with a small subset of your closest friends that already know each others email addresses.
Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.
I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Please do not PM me for personal support. Keep posts here in the Forums instead and we all learn.