Chat Rooms problem

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
Bo Duke

Chat Rooms problem

Post by Bo Duke »

:-({|= Hello, i've just installed the Firebird browser and it's brilliant. I was advised to so because i was having severe problems with Intenet Explorer 6 - it was corrupt. Anyway my problem is that when i try to go on a a chat room i have to wait for Javascript to load up first. And then it asks me if i want to use Javascript with the Mozilla browser so i click yes and then it says that i do not have the authority to carry out this operation. But the chatroom works anyway. I wouldn't be bothered really, however my brother visits a French chatroom and talks to French people to improve his French PHEW!!!!!!!! =D>
Dunderklumpen

Post by Dunderklumpen »

URL?
Bo Duke

Post by Bo Duke »

What's a URL? (i have a feeling i'm going to be really embarrased) :oops:
Bo Duke

Post by Bo Duke »

Oh if you mean the website address i was having problems with then this is it:
www.wanadoo.fr [-o<
Dunderklumpen

Post by Dunderklumpen »

Have you tried to switch the user agent of the browser?

http://texturizer.net/firebird/extensio ... ntswitcher

I have just taken a fast look at the source code and there are switches and detections for NetScape and Mozilla so there is a chance that it will work.

Post by Guest »

I have a problem with a chat room also.....every time I go to my fave chat room, it opens, and the chatting is posted upside down - newest posts on top, earlier posts on the bottom.....

I'm curious because it never did this in IE, so I figured there was something wrong.

any help would be appreciated.