ABC TV "full episodes" won't play

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
RobbyStellarSeed

ABC TV "full episodes" won't play

Post by RobbyStellarSeed »

Trying to watch these. Completely locks up computer. Have to "end process" (FF) to get out.

Ran into problem last week. Work around was to set "max script time" as 5 sec and do "end script" 3x. Then it played.

This won't work now. Tried disabling AdBlockPlus and FlashBlock -- also allowing Pop-Ups. No help.

Virtually nothing on Google about this. Or..Forums/Knowledge here?

I'm using FF 2.0.0.9 and latest JRE 1.6.0.03

Any ideas?

Tks
L.A.R. Grizzly

Post by L.A.R. Grizzly »

RobbyStellarSeed,

A friend of mine ran into this a couple of weeks ago. It seems that you now need a plugin to view the latest ABC episodes. The links below will direct you to installing the plugin:

Move Media Player Plugin from ABC.com

Move Media Player Plugin from CWTV.com
Win7 Pro SP1 64 Bit
Comodo Internet Security
Pale Moon 33.0.2, Epyrus Mail 2.1.2, Firefox 115.9.1esr, Thunderbird 115.9.0, and SeaMonkey 2.53.18.2
RobbyStellarSeed

Post by RobbyStellarSeed »

L.A.R. Grizzly wrote:RobbyStellarSeed,

A friend of mine ran into this a couple of weeks ago. It seems that you now need a plugin to view the latest ABC episodes. The links below will direct you to installing the plugin:

Move Media Player Plugin from ABC.com

Move Media Player Plugin from CWTV.com
Tks, Griz. That worked. But..in past I got to this same Movie Plug-In through the ABC web-site. Go figure.

Also, tks for the CW/WB movie player link. Wasn't even aware they were doing this. Cool
Keith Warner

Post by Keith Warner »

Now if I could only watch NBC and CBS. Worked fine with WMP or Real. They switched to Flash, and it st.. st.. stutters like mad!

:(
Dell Latitude C600 /PentIIIE/1.0Ghz/10Gb/256Mb/WinXProSP2/FF20017&IE6
Zone Alarm Free / avast! 4.8 Free / Malwarebytes & SuperAntispyware
babybarbizon

Re: ABC TV "full episodes" won't play

Post by babybarbizon »

i'm having trouble with ABC full episode player in both firefox and internet explorer. i have popups allowed for abc.go.com and when i click a link, i get the page that says "Launch ABC.COM's full episode player now" when i click on that page, it opens a new window in which the video should play. instead of the loading screen, however, i get a gray screen and the window stops loading. The player worked fine until about 2 weeks ago when they had me install the new plugin. i installed it and verified that i could see the video they played. immediately after that, i could no longer watch episodes...
LoudNoise

Re: ABC TV "full episodes" won't play

Post by LoudNoise »

You are replying to an elderly thread (2007). Locking. Please start a new thread fully describing the problem.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."