[Ext] Personal Menu 6

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
Merci chao

[Ext] Personal Menu 6

Post by Merci chao »

Personal Menu 6

Install: Personal Menu 6
Compatibility: Firefox 29+
Home page: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/3895
Changelog: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addons/versions/3895
Short Description:
Now you can edit the Firefox Menu and change it to your personal and powerful one!
Personal Menu provides you a couple of new helpful items that available to be put into Firefox Menu: Bookmark Items, History Items, Configuration(about:config), Restart.
In addition, you may create toolbar-box (let you put toolbar-buttons inside), sub-menus and split-menus to organize your Firefox Menu!
Last edited by Merci chao on May 4th, 2014, 6:45 am, edited 27 times in total.
Please forgive my poor English, as I'm a Chin... well, Macaoese, that speak in Cantonese.

History Submenus II || Page Title in URL Bar || Double Click Top-Left to Close || Personal Menu
ne081

Post by ne081 »

Any new features/fixes in this build?Changelog isnt for this version.
Tuxman

Post by Tuxman »

I'm updating anyway. :)
Merci chao

Post by Merci chao »

What's new?

1. Ability of creating sub-menus in Menu Button.
2. Ability of adding any items into Toolbar Context Menu and not only File, Edit ..., and you may show them directly in Toolbar Context Menu but not "Menus".
3. Ability of choosing the position in where the menu of buttons shows.
4. Ability of using del.icio.us, ScrapBook or Favorite menu as the menu of Bookmarks Button.
5. Compatible with Firefox 3.
6. Better interface of Edit Menus panel. (Drag & drop may be coming in the new versions?)
7. Minor fixings and additions that I forget...

The new 4.0 RC1.2 is released and you may install it by clicking the link in the first post again. :)
Please forgive my poor English, as I'm a Chin... well, Macaoese, that speak in Cantonese.

History Submenus II || Page Title in URL Bar || Double Click Top-Left to Close || Personal Menu
Merci chao

Post by Merci chao »

The new version 4.0 RC2.2 is released.

Tuxman

Post by Tuxman »

Error -228 when I'm clicking the link. Local Install works anyway...
Merci chao

Post by Merci chao »

Tuxman wrote:Error -228 when I'm clicking the link. Local Install works anyway...
I'm sorry that the server is not stable...
You may try it later. :)

Tuxman

Post by Tuxman »

The server works. But the installation only locally. ;)
gebeleizis

Post by gebeleizis »

I was using Compact Menu2 , but today I discovered this beautiful extension and I am finding so much better.
Thank u.
Spudd86

Bug

Post by Spudd86 »

I have encountered this bug in 3.0.9 and 4.0rc2.3, across several different versions of firefox, including 2.0.0.x and all 3.0 betas, also in the 3.0 betas I have had it occur on two separate computers one running windows XP the other running linux

It occurs only when restoring a session with more than one window.

The first time I click on the menu button it drops the menu down, but after the menu closes it will not re-appear (in fact a very small box appears, I would geuss it is the menu, but missing all the items). This also happens for the bookmarks button, also the menus are not present in the menu bar either, however for one window out of all my windows things work normally.

In the windows where the buttons/menus break the drop-down triangles show on the buttons even though I have them turned off, it hides them in windows where the buttons are working correctly though.
zig

Post by zig »

I am not able to add a Personal Menu to my toolbar using Firefox 3 beta 3. I go to the customize toolbar popup but it's not in there. Any ideas?
edit: this turned out to be a problem with my profile, creating a new one fixed my issues.
Last edited by zig on February 24th, 2008, 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ithinc

Post by ithinc »

MenuEdit可以管理右键菜单,Personal Menu为什么不可以呢?
Bringo

Post by Bringo »

Firefox Version: 3.0b3

Personal Menu: 4.0 RC2.3

Bug: toolbox buttons move back to their default place (Navigation Toolbar) after the Personal Menu button loses focus.

Temp Fix: Move the buttons on a hidden toolbar (ex: Bookmarks Toolbar) so that you won't notice the movement.
spyder

Post by spyder »

Can you add an option so that Personal Menu doesn't have to ask me if i'm sure to restart Firefox. That option could be on or off. I find it problematic having to click Restart and then click again to confirm.

Thanks

Edit: Can you explain how to use this feature:
4. Ability of using del.icio.us, ScrapBook or Favorite menu as the menu of Bookmarks Button.
?

I'm interested in using del.icio.us as a Bookmark Button.
OldManSutter

little bug

Post by OldManSutter »

i just want to say this is pry one of the most useful extensions i have used, however i noticed a little bug in firefox 3. it seems that when i enable this extension and use the bookmarks drop down menu, the "Bookmarks Toolbar" just become a folder without a name, but when i go to organize bookmarks or disable the extension the wording reappears. see below for a representation

when enabled this is what shows up

[folder icon] (blank space)
-separator-
[folder icon] Mozilla Links
...ect

when disabled it show

[folder icon] Bookmarks Toolbar
-separator-
[folder icon] Mozilla Links
...ect

if you need a better description give me your email and ill attach a screen shot