[Ext] MR Tech Toolkit 6.0.4 (11-9-09)

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
mrtech

[Ext] MR Tech Toolkit 6.0.4 (11-9-09)

Post by mrtech »

MR Tech's Local Install 6.0.4

Homepage: http://www.mrtech.com/extensions/
AMO Install: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/421/

Download Toolkit 6.0: http://www.mrtech.com/extensions/toolkit.xpi
Toolkit 6.0 Changelog: http://www.mrtech.com/extensions/release_notes.xhtml

Download Local Install 5.x: http://www.mrtech.com/extensions/local_install.xpi
Local Install Changelog 5.x: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... rsions/421

Supported by 6.x: Firefox 2.0-3.0, Thunderbird 2.0, Shredder, SeaMonkey 1.5+, eMusic Download Manager, eMusic Remote, Fennec, Flock, Netscape 9.x, Calendar & Sunbird
Supported by 5.x: Firefox 1.0-2.0, Thunderbird 1.5-2.0, Mozilla, SeaMonkey 1.1, Flock, Netscape 8.x, Nvu & Sunbird

Localizations: be-BY, bg-BG, cs-CZ, da-DK, de-DE, en-US, es-AR, es-ES, fa-IR, fi-FI, fr-FR, he-IL, hu-HU, hR-HR, it-IT, ja, ko-KR, lt-LT, mk-MK, nl-NL, pl-PL, pt-BR, pt-PT, ro-RO, ru-RU, sk, sr-YU, tr-TR, uk-UA, zh-CN, zh-TW
Rate It on AMO: click here
E-Mail: mrtech [at] gmail.com

Special Notes:
- New Hacks list is available on my site: http://www.mrtech.com/extensions/local_ ... hacks.html

Known Issues:
- Using Local Install with All-In-One-Sidebar may produce some adverse affects with Extension/Theme titles and other features, please disable window title, sorting and slimmode as these are already included in Local Install.
Last edited by mrtech on December 8th, 2009, 11:16 pm, edited 10 times in total.
mel reyes • mrtech.com • BlogPlaxoLinkedInTwitter
Support mrtech.com get our toolbar
käfer

Re: [Ext] MR Tech Toolkit 6.0 (aka Local Install) (06-17-08)

Post by käfer »

After I installed the new version it is not longer possible to open the Add-on/ Extension Manager thru Tools -> Add-ons, but still possible thru Tools -> Options -> Main -> Manage Add-ons.
Also it is not possible to change Settings thru Tools -> MR Tech Toolkit Settings, but thru Tools -> Extensions Options -> MR Tech Toolkit (formerly Local Install) 6.0
Looks like a bug for me.
mrtech

Re: [Ext] MR Tech Toolkit 6.0 (aka Local Install) (06-17-08)

Post by mrtech »

I just pushed a minor update to remove some debug code I left in please try the 6.0.0.1 version from my site, thanks.
käfer

Re: [Ext] MR Tech Toolkit 6.0.0.1 (aka Local Install) (6-17-08)

Post by käfer »

Update has fixed the issues. Thanks.
John Liebson

Post by John Liebson »

Toolkit 6.0.0.1, Vista Home Premium, Firefox 3.0: Archiving still does not work, and Toolkit/Options/General/Archive/Auto Archive is greyed-out with Default Archive Paths both selected.

Example: I installed 6.0.0.0, then 6.0.0.1, but the latest version in my default FF extension folder is dated 18Mar08.
makondo

Post by makondo »

Just marking my spot.
WildcatRay

Post by WildcatRay »

makondo wrote:Just marking my spot.

There is a "Subscribe topic" link near the top and right of the page. Just click it to subscribe without having to post to the topic. :)
Ray

OS'es: 4 computers with Win10 Pro 64-bit; Current Firefox, Beta, Nightly, Chrome, Vivaldi
makondo

Post by makondo »

Yes, but then i will recieve emails i don't care for. I'd rather have it in my ego.

John,
this is from the end of the old thread:
mrtech wrote:...auto archive is currently disabled for fx 3.0...
mrtech

Post by mrtech »

John Liebson wrote:Toolkit 6.0.0.1, Vista Home Premium, Firefox 3.0: Archiving still does not work, and Toolkit/Options/General/Archive/Auto Archive is greyed-out with Default Archive Paths both selected.

Example: I installed 6.0.0.0, then 6.0.0.1, but the latest version in my default FF extension folder is dated 18Mar08.

I didn't have enough time to fix the fx 3.0 auto archiving so i disabled the option. auto archiving does work with fx 2.0 now though.... I'm having connectivity issues with amo so I can't update 6.0.0.1
John Liebson

Post by John Liebson »

makondo wrote:John,
this is from the end of the old thread:
mrtech wrote:...auto archive is currently disabled for fx 3.0...

And I wrote, "Archiving still does not work", because it still does not work, even with two updates in one day. That failure happened despite my not reading an old, no-longer-valid thread. Given how long ago I reported the problem, I rather thought that it would be fixed by 6.0.0.0 or 6.0.0.1.

(No, I did not see that comment in the old thread, which might explain why this feature still does not work. On the other hand, the failure might not be caused by my not having read that comment...).

Hmm, it seems that Noah was an "arkivist"....
RazorBoy

Post by RazorBoy »

John Liebson wrote:Toolkit 6.0.0.1, Vista Home Premium, Firefox 3.0: Archiving still does not work, and Toolkit/Options/General/Archive/Auto Archive is greyed-out with Default Archive Paths both selected.

The same thing happened to me on Windows XP.

mrtech wrote:I didn't have enough time to fix the fx 3.0 auto archiving so i disabled the option. auto archiving does work with fx 2.0 now though.... I'm having connectivity issues with amo so I can't update 6.0.0.1

So I guess the fixed version will be 6.0.0.2?
darklight_tr

Post by darklight_tr »

I just upgraded to 6.0.0.1 and the My Config button in the Addons Toolbar will no longer hide, no matter what setting I use.

I am using Firefox 2.0.0.14, since many extensions that I use are not compatible with Firefox 3.0.
Alan Baxter

Post by Alan Baxter »

darklight_tr wrote:I just upgraded to 6.0.0.1 and the My Config button in the Addons Toolbar will no longer hide, no matter what setting I use.

I am using Firefox 2.0.0.14, since many extensions that I use are not compatible with Firefox 3.0.

Thanks for reporting. That's a known issue in both Fx 2 and Fx 3. It's on Mel's fix list I'm sure.
Tuxman

Post by Tuxman »

Ah, finally a final version. Updating immediately. :)
mrtech

Post by mrtech »

darklight_tr wrote:I just upgraded to 6.0.0.1 and the My Config button in the Addons Toolbar will no longer hide, no matter what setting I use.

found and fixed locally, it was conflicting with the options to hide the filter field search as well as the hiding the sort button. Next build will include this fix.