Quirk in XUL app in Phoenix

Discussion of general topics about Mozilla Firefox
coolsax98

Quirk in XUL app in Phoenix

Post by coolsax98 »

I've been working on a XUL app using mozilla recently and decided to see if it worked in phoenix. There isn't a lot done with it yet, just the UI mostly. When I started it up using Phoenix, some tabs that I created were at the bottom of the window instead of the top. It worked fine in Mozilla and works fine in phoenix if I launch the xul file when phoenix is already running. It's when I launch it directly from a shortcut or command line using the -chrome option that it gives me this quirk. Anyone know why it's doing this or how I can fix it or if this is even the right place to post this question? Thanks,

<a href="http://www24.brinkster.com/coolsax98/eagle/prob.htm">Here's a pics of the app in Mozilla and in Phoenix</a>

Clifton Nelson
Last edited by coolsax98 on November 12th, 2002, 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
clav

Post by clav »

i get:

"HTTP1.1 STATUS 403 Remote Access to this object forbidden This file cannot be directly accessed from a remote site, but must be linked through the Brinkster Member's site."

when trying to access those images
RAF

Post by RAF »

I can see them both without problems.

Ph. o.4 Milestone, W2K SP3

RAF
laszlo

Post by laszlo »

clav wrote:i get:

"HTTP1.1 STATUS 403 Remote Access to this object forbidden This file cannot be directly accessed from a remote site, but must be linked through the Brinkster Member's site."

when trying to access those images

Just copy the links and paste them into a new tab/window.
Ted Mielczarek

hmm

Post by Ted Mielczarek »

I recall seeing that bug in the "Page Info" dialog at some point with Phoenix. Not sure what happened or when it was fixed, but I've definitely seen it before.