Firesomething 1.0.9

Talk about add-ons and extension development.
R4F

Post by R4F »

I'll admit it. I installed this extension. I suspect Momo's code looks for specific things on the user's machine. On first start I was looking at Mozilla lovegoat.
Coincidence?
[size=9:0df8c2550c]Firefox Help | Nederlands
Thunderbird Help | Nederlands[/size:0df8c2550c]
easterlingman

Post by easterlingman »

Hey, great extention. I've compiled a couple word lists to be used with it. They are available here:

http://eastsdomain.com/animal.txt
http://eastsdomain.com/prefix.txt
http://eastsdomain.com/vendor.txt
bytemaster

Pokeing some fun

Post by bytemaster »

Now we can have something for the Pokemon fans: Mozilla Charizard! (suggested by a friend)

In fact, we could make a list containing all of the firey Pokemon... then someone creates a Poekmon theme and...

Hey. That is not a bad idea. Someone could create skins for companies. They would get to promote their Browser with their brand name... and we would get to promote Gecko based Browsers...

For comments on the branding idea, I started a <a href=http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?p=378160>new thread</a> in the Evangelism forum <a href=http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?p=378160>here</a>.
Racer

Post by Racer »

Nominate for 1.0 default extension bundle.
intatia

Post by intatia »

Woa! I'm running "Debian Internet Explorer worm"!!!

Great extension, love it, good bit of humour.:)
Dunderklumpen

Post by Dunderklumpen »

Mozilla SpaceMonkey
heliatrod

Post by heliatrod »

Could someone exlpain those firesomething 1.0.3 instructions a bit? I don't understand how to edit the firesomething.* preferences. Thanks
Dunderklumpen

Post by Dunderklumpen »

R4F wrote:I'll admit it. I installed this extension. I suspect Momo's code looks for specific things on the user's machine. On first start I was looking at Mozilla lovegoat.
Coincidence?

Conspiracy - we now own you...
mai9

Post by mai9 »

heliatrod wrote:Could someone exlpain those firesomething 1.0.3 instructions a bit? I don't understand how to edit the firesomething.* preferences. Thanks

type "about:config" at the urlbar, and then write "fire" in the search in the page that opens. And then, read results ;)
R4F

Post by R4F »

Dunderklumpen wrote:
R4F wrote:I'll admit it. I installed this extension. I suspect Momo's code looks for specific things on the user's machine. On first start I was looking at Mozilla lovegoat.
Coincidence?

On my way to Sweden. You owe me 36 years of pocket money. After that I'll go to momo for the same amount.
old momokatte

Post by old momokatte »

R4F wrote:On my way to Sweden. You owe me 36 years of pocket money. After that I'll go to momo for the same amount.

I spent/am spending/will spend/wioll haven-spent all my pocket money on bar pool and Guinness. Would you be satisfied with a goat instead? ;)
Dunderklumpen

Post by Dunderklumpen »

R4F wrote:
Dunderklumpen wrote:
Coincidence?

On my way to Sweden. You owe me 36 years of pocket money. After that I'll go to momo for the same amount.

How nice - me and my shotgun is waiting...you know Dutch are always allowed up here. No license required.
R4F

Post by R4F »

Will this be a fat well-fed though-hided aggressive goat? Can it run uphill on a slippery slope in Sweden? Can I get Dunder within range of my special wooden shoes before the goat is all over the place? Etc.

Maybe we better play some pool and drink some of that black shit.. Dunder, are you coming? If you don't load your gun, it makes a nice pool stick.
Dunderklumpen

Post by Dunderklumpen »

Sure, bring me large one - no ice please.
fairyliquidizer

Post by fairyliquidizer »

This Extension is rubbish.... my browser automatically changes name every time I download an update.....

Phoenix>>Firebird>> Firefox* >> Furcoat>> Friendlyfox >> Motzerella Foxybird

* marks the current position.