firefox prevented this page from automatically reloading

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
Maur1940

firefox prevented this page from automatically reloading

Post by Maur1940 »

When ever I load www.cougarvirtual.com I keep getting this "firefox prevented this page from automatically reloading", there is an allow button but keeps coming back in 1 second, I have asked my friends who also use firefox3 but they dont get it.......

Please help...... :oops: :?
LoudNoise

Re: firefox prevented this page from automatically reloading

Post by LoudNoise »

See below :)
Last edited by LoudNoise on July 13th, 2008, 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
kindofabuzz

Post by kindofabuzz »

Advanced, General tab, Accessibility, "Warn me when web sites redirect or try to reload the page"
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=738225
Collapse unwanted MozillaZine forum sections ** Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.

Post by Guest »

thanx
uncilee

Post by uncilee »

maur1940.......I have posted the exact same complaint and so far have gotten no clear explanation on this. I go to http://www .freeslots.com and as soon as it comes on.....the tab comes down from top saying: Firefox prevented this page from automatically reloading.......
I click on Allow at least 4 times and it keeps coming back.........finally hit the x and it stayed away....for a short time.
It sounds like you are having the same problem. What do we have to do to clarify this and actually get an explanation? #-o
Seiryoku

Post by Seiryoku »

Did you not read kindofabuzz's post, 2 posts above yours? lol

Since you kinda seem like a noob of sorts, go to Tools menu, then to Options, then do go where he says... Advanced Tab, under advanced tab click the sub-catagory tab of General (probably already selected) then under the section of Accessability, uncheck Warn Me when a website redirects or try to reload the page.
katalyst347

Post by katalyst347 »

wow, you must be the n00b, Seiryoku - what people are asking is how to prevent firefox from preventing the automatic reloading of a page. Before you start insulting people, why don't YOU actually look at what people are asking. Geez.
computerchrissy

Post by computerchrissy »

Weird, isn't it,,,, how they have total control of us 'underlings'
I wonder if mothers acted that way, where would we all be now? I'll tell you.... Aliens from Outer Space.
I guess that is why God said, "Go out and be fruitful"
That may be the only way we could understand what God and mothers have to deal with to move forward with life.
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

Locking because it is becoming very weird. Those folks with problems please start a new thread.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."