Suiterunner - list of gtk-stock icons supported?

User Help for Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite
mld

Suiterunner - list of gtk-stock icons supported?

Post by mld »

Hi there,

I'm just toying around with the moz-icon://stock url, which was introduced with gecko used in firefox3, for supporting native toolbar icons for suiterunner/gtk as well.

It's kind of already working for the main toolbar on a edited classic theme as far I can see, but I was wondering, if there's a complete list what is supported by moz-icon://stock/ somewhere lying around.

any info appreciated,
mld
(I confess I'm lazy digging through the code. ;-)
raj_bhaskar

Re: Suiterunner - list of gtk-stock icons supported?

Post by raj_bhaskar »

You might get a better answer to this on the Mozilla development forum or on IRC (channel #seamonkey)
Philip Chee

Post by Philip Chee »

moz-icon://stock is a backend gecko feature so I would think #developers rather than #seamonkey.

Phil
mld

Post by mld »

Alright, thanks anyway for taknig time to answer. :-)

mld

ps. oh, and thanks for flashblock!
mld

Post by mld »

ok, last but not least. I did a little research on the web and finally found the available stock items in the gtk online reference (*sigh* where else ;-)
--> http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/2.12 ... Items.html

FYI: the moz-icon:// URl is only supporting the *GTK* stock items and not *GNOME* stock items. (Calling the firefox theme gnome-stripe is therefore a bit misleading, imo)

It's basically working like this:
"GTK_STOCK_ABOUT" translates to "moz-icon://stock/gtk-about", and so on.

Sizes and state can be given e.g. as: size=toolbar, size=menu and state=disabled:

Code: Select all

list-style-image: url("moz-icon://stock/gtk-directory?size=menu");

mld
@ mods. maybe move this thread to a better place, because as raj and phil wrote, it might have been better to place it into themes oder devel. Thanks. Oh, if there's interest in a classic gtk/tango based theme for the Unix builts of suiterunner, say a word, i'm hacking something up atm for myself.
Philip Chee

Post by Philip Chee »

mld wrote:Thanks. Oh, if there's interest in a classic gtk/tango based theme for the Unix builts of suiterunner, say a word, i'm hacking something up atm for myself.
I'm not on *nix but if you do get a theme up and running for SuiteRunner post a link somewhere in the SeaMonkey forums and BenoitRen will add it to his list of SeaMonkey themes.

Phil
mld

Post by mld »

I'm not on *nix but if you do get a theme up and running... --snip---

*grin* "up and running" - I like that... I just announced a inital version (unpolished, messed and many things left to be done). It's called GNOMErunner(gtk+) in Themes/Development. Nothing spectacular atm, but anyone interested using unix is welcome to test use it.

best regards and sorry for kind of x-posting (I still need to get a hang about the forum layout here),
mld
GNOMErunner 0.0.8 - a unix theme for seamonkey2 - ( [more.. )
therube

Post by therube »

Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript