Save images with one clic + keyboard shortcut?

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
zone

Save images with one clic + keyboard shortcut?

Post by zone »

hi! i was wondering if theres a way to save the images from websites automatically with one clic + a keyboard shortcut.. let's say.. Ctrl+Left click over an image.. cuz when you're looking a lot of them, it just takes too long to save them each by one.. Thanks!

ps.. also.. as this process would be automatic.. it wold be nice that.. if the file name already exist adding a namber after it so the other doesnt get overwritten.. unless! it has the same size and do nothing.. (all of this to a default folder)
SimmonsJ2K

Post by SimmonsJ2K »

I'd just save the whole page, open the folder it creates, and grab the images you want.
zone

Post by zone »

mmm.. yah.. but, i just want some of the images (most of the time one alone).. usually from different pages and different sites.. that (saving the whole page) just takes a lot of more work than saving them as usual.. i just want something quick! point and save! =) it's just an idea.. i hope they add this function in the near future.. (ya think this is the right place to ask for it?) Thanks again! =)
SimmonsJ2K

Post by SimmonsJ2K »

to save images, you can right click on the image, and hit v, then just selecet where to store it.