Question about Phoenix and the Mozilla Modern theme

Discuss application theming and theme development.
AceMarkE

Question about Phoenix and the Mozilla Modern theme

Post by AceMarkE »

Hi, folks. Finally tried out Phoenix at the urging of one of my friends, who kept trumpeting its superiority over Mozilla. I like it a lot so far. It's fast, runs clean, etc. Overall, I like the look, too, except... well, I have kinda gotten hooked on Mozilla's modern theme. However, even though Phoenix lists it as an available theme, selecting it does zip. I checked the modern.jar file and noticed it was effectively empty, so I tried swapping it with the modern.jar file from my Mozilla directory, but without any noticeable effect. Anyone know if the Modern theme works on Phoenix at all?

And, on an unrelated note... is there any way to kill the Password Manager once I accidently hit "yes" on a form site?

Thanks in advance!

Mark Erikson
erimia

Don't think so

Post by erimia »

As far as I know someone would have to port the theme and no one has done so to my knowledge (anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)
djst

Re: Question about Phoenix and the Mozilla Modern theme

Post by djst »

AceMarkE wrote:And, on an unrelated note... is there any way to kill the Password Manager once I accidently hit "yes" on a form site?

The Password Manager will soon be replaced by the new wallet feature called Satchel. You will most likely have options to turn it off then.