reset firefox window size to default size?

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
brian322

reset firefox window size to default size?

Post by brian322 »

How can I reset the size of the firefox browser window to the default size when I first installed it?
alterna

Re: reset firefox window size to default size?

Post by alterna »

what size do you want? You can grab the lower right corner of browser and drag it to resize.
"So it goes" - Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
brian322

Post by brian322 »

hey,

yes, i know that. in other words, when i originally installed firefox the default browser size on my MacBook (Leopard) fit the screen perfectly. Since installing ff, I have adjusted the dimensions of the browser window so it no longer retains the original browser dimension values. Originally, the browser did not take up the entire screen, so I was able to see parts of my desktop. In addition, the browser fit web pages very nicely. I would like to restore the browser to that size. I've tried doing it manually, but I cannot get it to the right dimensions like when I originally installed ff.
brian322

Post by brian322 »

hey,

yes, i know that. in other words, when i originally installed firefox the default browser size on my MacBook (Leopard) fit the screen perfectly. Since installing ff, I have adjusted the dimensions of the browser window so it no longer retains the original browser dimension values. Originally, the browser did not take up the entire screen, so I was able to see parts of my desktop. In addition, the browser fit web pages very nicely. I would like to restore the browser to that size. I've tried doing it manually, but I cannot get it to the right dimensions like when I originally installed ff.
alterna

Post by alterna »

try these bookmarklets, standard sizes

http://lifehacker.com/software/firefox- ... 292901.php
with these, create a new bookmark and enter javascript in location

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/firefox-re ... sitioning/
with these, drag the bookmarklets (highlighted text under the squares) to bookmarks toolbar, sidebar or menu
"So it goes" - Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
brian322

Post by brian322 »

^^ awesome. thank you.
kgbme

Post by kgbme »

brian322 wrote:How can I reset the size of the firefox browser window to the default size when I first installed it?

brian322

Post by brian322 »

^thanks.