Pandora radio not working with Firefox.

User Help for Mozilla Firefox

Pandora radio not working with Firefox.

Post by Guest »

I enjoy listening to pandora radio, a website that programs and plays music based on your input and requests over time. In IE, the "radio" player instantly loads when you go to the Pandora home page. In Mozilla, nothing loads at all.

I seem to frequently get shortchanged by Firefox on audio-focused websites. Sometimes, some sites I can't get pictures to load like they do on IE. Am I required to find some extension or something to make Firefoxa work....and how am I even supposed to know what Firefox is lacking that I need to add?!
Any help or guidance, esp. from somebody who might be familiar with the Pandora radio website, would be greatly appreciated. I just downloaded the most recent version of Firefox, but that didn't help.

Grady Smart
** e-mail address removed by moderator **
Daifne

Post by Daifne »

I removed your e-mail address because we do not give email support. To do so would deprive other users of the information offered in a response to your topic. More importantly, spammers harvest email addresses from public forums like this.
smsmith

Post by smsmith »

For Pandora, have you seen the FAQ? For instance:
http://blog.pandora.com/faq/index.html#76
http://blog.pandora.com/faq/index.html#144

After following their advice, I had to restart Fx to make it work. I believe my problem was AdBlock.

As far as images, are there any sites in particular?
Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.
I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Please do not PM me for personal support. Keep posts here in the Forums instead and we all learn.

Re: Pandora radio not working with Firefox.

Post by Guest »

MY PANDORA SOUNDS ?
C_T

Post by C_T »

I use Pandora and it works fine with Firefox. It requires the Flash plugin for Firefox. Do you have that? Go to Tools/Add-ons/Plugins tab, and scroll down. Does it show Shockwave Flash 10? That's the most recent version. If you don't see it then you don't have Flash installed on Firefox. In that case, go to this page (using Firefox) and download the installer:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Then close all browser windows and run the installer.

More information on troubleshooting Flash issues is found on this topic:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=945195
C_T

Post by C_T »

Oops, someone dragged up an old thread again... Well, heck, never mind then... :furious:
RAF

Post by RAF »

^ Locked. Now go back in the basement and make Grumpus' mouth water with recipes.