Archived Moderation Requests (Vol XXV)

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
Bluefang

Re: Moderation / Spam / Login Activation Requests

Post by Bluefang »

There have always been ghosts in the machine... random segments of code that have grouped together to form unexpected protocols. Unanticipated, these free radicals engender questions of free will, creativity, and even the nature of what we might call the soul...
Bluefang

Post by Bluefang »

There have always been ghosts in the machine... random segments of code that have grouped together to form unexpected protocols. Unanticipated, these free radicals engender questions of free will, creativity, and even the nature of what we might call the soul...
Bluefang

Post by Bluefang »

VanillaMozilla

Post by VanillaMozilla »

LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

Spam, language and oldy dealt with.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
Bluefang

Post by Bluefang »

Bluefang

Post by Bluefang »

LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

Got it.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

Frank Lion wrote:http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?p=6849335#p6849335

How about we keep that thread useful with useful information? No one wants that guy's life story or a debate about 'Is 3.5 ready for prime time?'

We need to take a leaf out of SUMO's book in Support, I reckon. Question - Answer, that's it and kick this rambling 'debate' type stuff to the kerb. They only come here because they can't whine like this in SUMO.

Frank-
Let us know when you are finished with the guy you are helping at the moment. Since the thread was answered long ago and is drifting off topic I don't really see a reason not to lock it.
Post wrangler
a;skdjfajf;ak

Post by a;skdjfajf;ak »

Mr good evening again: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1331725
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

Good night again.
Post wrangler
a;skdjfajf;ak

Post by a;skdjfajf;ak »

Frank Lion

Post by Frank Lion »

LoudNoise wrote:Frank-
Let us know when you are finished with the guy you are helping at the moment. Since the thread was answered long ago and is drifting off topic I don't really see a reason not to lock it.

I think I was a bit hasty, the 'Ready for Prime Time?' guy seems to have departed, I had visions of 100's of similar posts appearing, but that hasn't materialised...yet.

I don't think we have the solution yet, just part of it and I think there is still useful information to be extracted there. I'm honing in on a plugin, when I can find out which, then I can replicate this and then I'll be done there. :)
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (attrib.)
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

That's fine.
Post wrangler
a;skdjfajf;ak

Post by a;skdjfajf;ak »