Firefox Not Responding

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
crazycatwoman

Firefox Not Responding

Post by crazycatwoman »

Hi,
I have used foxfire a lot and I love it but here lately for some reason Foxfire stops responding and all I have been able to do is close it out. Windows checks for problem and then it closes. Doesn't tell what the problem is. It doesn't happen every time I log on but has happened at least once in the past 3 or 4 days.

Thanks,
crazycatwoman
vl

Post by vl »

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/2007072518 Firefox/2.0.0.6
crazycatwoman

Post by crazycatwoman »

Thank you for your quick reply. I went to the site you suggested and hopefully my problem with Firefox is fixed. At least now I spelled its name right.:)
vl

Post by vl »

You're welcome; let me know if you run into any other problems. :)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/2007072518 Firefox/2.0.0.6
bbauntie

Re: Firefox Not Responding

Post by bbauntie »

ok i went to the page and have no idea what to look at is there something i should look for there as am having the same problem with foxfire not responding
Gopher John

Re: Firefox Not Responding

Post by Gopher John »

If you get rid of the spyware FunWebProducts, Firefox (and your entire system) just might perform much better.

http://www.google.com/search?q=FunWebProducts&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Google Toolbar has an impact, also. It's up to you whether the toolbar is worth the performance hit.
The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them. - Albert Einstein