Folding@Home

Discuss various technical topics not related to Mozilla.
Shadow3333

Post by Shadow3333 »

:P I'll provide the good stuff ;)
To be clear-headed rather than confused; lucid rather than obscure; rational rather than otherwise; and to be neither more, nor less, sure of things than is justifiable by argument or evidence. That is worth trying for.
Spewey
Folder@Home

Post by Spewey »

My lovable fat gay friend who works for the airline said I can't get a cheap stand-by ticket unless he accompanies me. :( Can't we just send you a statue?

PS I have been without for a couple of weeks and it sucks.
RAF

Post by RAF »

Nice one! But I'm afraid there is no need. Our government has already seen to that. Your lovable gay fat friend can come along. Hell, we'll even marry you two. We don't have a problem with that either, and you'll even be allowed to adopt Agent's first born as well.
Spewey
Folder@Home

Post by Spewey »

I hate kids.
RAF

Post by RAF »

Me too.

But, don't fear, my friend! We seem to have a different opinion than "you" do on abortion as well. No problem there, either.

Ah... to be born in Holland..
Shadow3333

Post by Shadow3333 »

:D :D this is what I call Humour, top of the bill.

*Shadow3333 poors himself another glass of wine and laughs heartily
To be clear-headed rather than confused; lucid rather than obscure; rational rather than otherwise; and to be neither more, nor less, sure of things than is justifiable by argument or evidence. That is worth trying for.
Spewey
Folder@Home

Post by Spewey »

vffldr is going to kill us for gaying up his thread
Jack

Post by Jack »

RAF wrote:Ah... to be born in Holland..

And then to be secretly murdered by a Dutch doctor when you're old and decrepit so you're no longer a burden on Dutch taxpayers...
RAF

Post by RAF »

No, he wont! Will he? Nah.. He knows we'll get back on topic when we reach a certain amount of points. Johann might get upset from all the e-mails he's receiving... ;)
Shadow3333

Post by Shadow3333 »

Welcome in AD, as long as we keep those CPU's burning I don't want a single grumpy post coming from him.
RAF

Post by RAF »

Jack wrote:And then to be secretly murdered by a Dutch doctor when you're old and decrepit so you're no longer a burden on Dutch taxpayers...

Indeed. It can't get any better.
Spewey
Folder@Home

Post by Spewey »

I can Photoshop the blimp picture on our team homepage to include "Do not read page 9"
RAF

Post by RAF »

Shadow3333 wrote:Welcome in AD, as long as we keep those CPU's burning I don't want a single grumpy post coming from him.

I don't think vfwlkr is grumpy at all. I even suspect he's got a sense of humour. We have nothing to fear (although he can walk very fast).
Shadow3333

Post by Shadow3333 »

Spewey wrote:I can Photoshop the blimp picture on our team homepage to include "Do not read page 9"

Spewey you're brilliant, make it so :)

@RAF Joking ofcourse, as usual.
Spewey
Folder@Home

Post by Spewey »

Humour? You think it's funny to be out of weed? At least abortions are still only $300/oz. here.