Login page of my ISP(Asianet Dataline) not loading.

Discussion of bugs in Mozilla Firefox
gnuvet

Login page of my ISP(Asianet Dataline) not loading.

Post by gnuvet »

I am living in Kerala,India. My internet service provider(Asianet Dataline) require logging in to access service and that login page is not getting loaded after upgrading.
[img]http://picasaweb.google.com/pravin.vet/FirefoxAsianet#5461875032985954818[/img] This is the login page (after it loaded after logging in from another browser,Konquerer).Whats the problem? Do any one have a clue?

This is my configuration
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.9) Gecko/20100330 Fedora/3.5.9-2.fc12 Firefox/3.5.9
dfoulkes

Re: Login page of my ISP(Asianet Dataline) not loading.

Post by dfoulkes »

It seems that this works after certain Firefox upgrades...
[b]From a prior post from Dan Raisch (minor changes) ...[/b

Clear the browser cache (Tools->Clear Private Data->select cache->click on "Clear Private Data Now" button).

(If using Firefox 3.5.(or above) use menu path Tools->Options->Advanced->Network tab->click on "Clear Now" button.)

Delete any cookies relating to the site(s) involved (Tools->Options->Privacy->Show Cookies button).
As you can see she's (The CAT) always alert and on the prowl for Meoware !!
gnuvet

Post by gnuvet »

@dfoulkes thanks. it worked. But how?
dfoulkes

Post by dfoulkes »

I myself have never figured it out. I saved that post by Dan because it's what he and others have suggested in the past. It could be that Firefox handles certain things in cache and/or cookies differently than other browsers. I have my Firefox set up to clear cache every time I close it and it could be because I have it set that way that I've never had any problems with any sites after any updates.

Anyway, you're welcome.
As you can see she's (The CAT) always alert and on the prowl for Meoware !!