[Ext] DblClicker & KillSpinners & FlashStopper & Add-on Tbb

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
Nacho353

Re: [EXT] DblClicker 1.3 for Firefox

Post by Nacho353 »

I think it doesn't work on Mac. It may be a conflict with another addon but I don't think so.

It duplicates the tabs, but I don't care about that at all.

I don't have the middle button so this addon would be really useful, so please make it work on Mac.
yochaim

Post by yochaim »

Hi,
Although i didn't check it on Mac i can see on the add-on statistics page that there are Mac OS (Darwin to be precise) users, which would be very strange if it didn't work at all...
It would be helpful if you could create new profile and just add DblClicker or disable other add-ons to check if its not conflicting with other extensions. I will check it on mac anyways and let you know what i've found.
thanks
yochay
yochaim

Post by yochaim »

Uploaded new version 1.5 that adds handling for Bookmarks/History menus. It is in sandbox pending review, but is accessible through https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... ions/13902 link or by https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... ?confirmed

Any feedback would be much appreciated…
pasmis

Post by pasmis »

Hi yochaym,

I recently moved on Chrome and didn't find this extension or similar ones there.

Can you adapt your extension for Chrome?

It will be appreciated.

Thanks for your great job!

Paul
Ert13

Post by Ert13 »

Hi Yochaym
I love this addon and use it very often. I have one request tho. Can you please add a feature so that when I double click on a bookmark(from the bookmark toolbar) it opens in a new tab. This will be greatly appreciated.
yochaim

Post by yochaim »

Hi Ert13,
if you got version FF 3.6.3 then double-clicking should work for bookmarks menu and toolbar menu items.
bookmark toolbar buttons you can just drag to open in new tab...

hope this is what you were looking for
Ert13

Post by Ert13 »

I do have the latest FF(3.6.3) and double clicking on the bookmark toolbar does not open a bookmark in a new tab. It opens the bookmark in the current tab. I do have a couple of other bookmark addons installed like the SMART BOOKMARK BAR addon. Do you think this addon and other(s) are causing this to happen?
yochaim

Post by yochaim »

i checked SMART BOOKMARK BAR and it's not the problem.
please check if double-clicking on items in the bookmarks menu open in new tab and if ctrl+click on the bookmarks toolbar open in new tab.
also check if dragging the toolbar icon (if you have page links on first level) to the tab-bar works (since this is default FF behavior)?
Ert13

Post by Ert13 »

Double clicking on items in the bookmarks menu opens it in a new tab. ctrl+click on items in the bookmark toolbar opens in new tab. Dragging items from bookmark toolbar to tab bar also opens in a new.

All of the above work perfectly, but I would prefer to use the double clicking on bookmark toolbar items to open in a new tab.
Ert13

Post by Ert13 »

I also have TAB MIX PLUS installed. Can this addon be causing the issue?
yochaim

Post by yochaim »

can you disable TMP and click on "most visited" in the bookmarks toolbar then double-click on any item and see what happens...
Ert13

Post by Ert13 »

I disabled TMP with same result. Unfortunatly I have deleted the "most visited" folder on the bookmark tab. I reinstalled DblClicker, but get the same result. I will go to a friend's house and try it on his FF. Will post my results. Any other advice?
yochaim

Post by yochaim »

handling for the bookmarks menu and toolbar is the same. to establish if the result is different try double-clicking the same item in 2 ways:
bookmarks-menu -> bookmarks-toolbar -> any-folder(folder on the first level like most-visited) -> any-item
bookmarks-toolbar -> same-folder -> same-item

different reaction would indicate some theme/extension changed the toolbar menu behavior...
Ert13

Post by Ert13 »

Double clicking items on bookmark menu open in new tab and same applies for the History menu. Doing the same on bookmark tab open in current tab. I have quite a boatload of addons installed. Below I'll paste the list of addons created with FEBE. I'll disable one by one and check which one is causing the issue. Please have a look if you can maybe spot the one causing the issue upfront:

1-ClickYouTubeVideoDownloader{1.4}.xpi -- Download YouTube Videos in FLV and MP4 (both High Defintion and iPod compatible High-Quality) in a single click.
2. AdblockPlus{1.2}.xpi -- Ads were yesterday!
3. Cooliris{1.11.6}.xpi -- Cooliris transforms your browser into a full-screen 3D Wall for searching, viewing and sharing the Web.
4. DblClicker{1.5}.xpi -- Double-click action for Firefox.
5. DownloadManagerTweak{0.9.2}.xpi -- Allows the download manager to also open in a tab or sidebar, and adds some optional display changes.
6. FEBE{6.3.2}.xpi -- Backup your Firefox data
7. FabTabs{1.3.4.1}.xpi -- Make your tabs look fabulous!
8. FaviconPicker3{0.5}.xpi -- Replace bookmark icons from the bookmark properties dialog.
9. FlashGot{1.2.1.21}.xpi -- Enables Firefox, Mozilla Suite, Netscape and Thunderbird to handle single and massive ("all" and "selection") downloads using the most popular external download managers for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and FreeBSD (dozens currently supported, see Extension's Home Page for details). FlashGot offers also a Build Gallery functionality which helps to synthetize full media galleries in one page, from serial contents originally scattered on several pages, for easy and fast "download all".
10. FullFullscreen{3.4}.xpi -- Hides all toolbars on fullscreen.
11. GoogleTube{2.0.2}.xpi -- Adds a YouTube player to your Google's search results
12. ImgLikeOpera{0.6.20}.xpi -- Show cached images only
13. LastPass{1.68.2}.xpi -- Last Password you will ever need
14. LinkyLook{1.01}.xpi -- File link checker. Supported file hosts: rapidshare.com, megaupload.com, mediafire.com, easy-share.net, zshare.net, badongo.com, letitbit.net, filefactory.com, sendspace.com, depositfiles.com, netload.in
15. MenuEditor{1.2.6}.xpi -- Customize application menus
16. OpenBookmarksinNewTab{0.1.2010043001}.xpi -- Always opens new tab from bookmarks.
17. PersonalMenu{4.3.2}.xpi -- Create your own menu and save more space.
18. RapidShareFirefoxExtension{1.3.2}.xpi -- RapidShare Firefox plugin. Developed by DevUnion (devunion@gmail.com) for www.brapid.sk
19. RightsToClose{1.0.3}.xpi -- Right double-click anywhere on web page to close current tab.
20. SmartBookmarksBar{1.4.3}.xpi -- (none)
21. SmoothWheelAMO{0.45.6.20100202.1}.xpi -- Scrolls the document smoothly when scrolling the mouse wheel
22. TabMixPlus{0.3.8.2}.xpi -- Tab browsing with an added boost.
23. keyconfig{20080929}.xpi
Ert13

Post by Ert13 »

Well, I disabled each of the addons, except Dblclicker, but no succsess. Still the same problem. I Dont know what the issue could be. Any ideas?