Spell Check, Italics, Indents, etc. Yahoo! not working

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
Minuet

Spell Check, Italics, Indents, etc. Yahoo! not working

Post by Minuet »

The bar that is usually above Attach File in Yahoo! Mail isnt displayed in Firefox, but it is in IE.
How does one fix this?
Minuet

Post by Minuet »

The problem still exists. If anyone has any idea how to remedy this... It would be greatly appreciated. Maybe even direct me to a thread that has already covered this issue, since I know its happening to more people than just myself.

Thanks!

Post by Guest »

I need help with this also. My yahoo supposrt ticket went nowhere,
Simon Hawking

Post by Simon Hawking »

Anonymous wrote:I need help with this also. My yahoo supposrt ticket went nowhere,
Same thing here
smroon

Post by smroon »

Prior to the recent display changes in Yahoo mail, my spell check was working just fine. Now it is not working. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how can I correct it? Thanks.
GordMcFee

Re: Spell Check, Italics, Indents, etc. Yahoo! not working

Post by GordMcFee »

Minuet wrote:The bar that is usually above Attach File in Yahoo! Mail isnt displayed in Firefox, but it is in IE.
How does one fix this?

That is a post for the Firefox forum.
Gord McFee
GordMcFee

Post by GordMcFee »

smroon wrote:Prior to the recent display changes in Yahoo mail, my spell check was working just fine. Now it is not working. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how can I correct it? Thanks.

Please post that in a separate thread; it is unrelated to this one. Thanks.
Gord McFee
old SKopischke

Post by old SKopischke »

Moving to Firefox Support.

Post by Guest »

hm. What you could do, is to move to Gmail(the better mail service anyways)...but seeing as you have Yahoo! then i would use this program i think its called PopGet or something like that(google it-its on the [e]mail.about.com page) and use thunderbird/outlook/kmail/whatever to check it and spell check it(thunderbird does this wonderfully-but to do this you need that program that checks it even with the free one[yahoo!])...or just use IE to check it. Thats the only possible thing that i think you could do.

Post by Guest »

If you find an answer to this let me know too please. Thank you jetstoya@gmail.com

Post by Guest »

After you did some changes on my yahoo e-mail the spell check doesn't work properly for example
if I spell a word wrong it highlights the word after it like the work and the word that is spelled
wrong is "Gorbashev" or something not related to "the work" ....if I hit change the whole document
or the middle of it is gone (but I had saved it on save as draft) this has been happening for about a month. I need my spell check.