Address Book - Contact List

User Help for Mozilla Thunderbird
MACharlton

Address Book - Contact List

Post by MACharlton »

I have a number of address books for specific reasons. However, I want to print one of them off but when I click on "address book" in the main menu only one pops up and I cna't find the other ones.
Where are the address book entries located in the file structure and can I access them readily??

MACharlton
Daifne

Post by Daifne »

Do you have a left pane in the address book manager? That's where the different address books are listed if it's missing, move your cursor over the left edge of the address book window until it turns into a double headed arrow. Click and pull right.
MACharlton

Post by MACharlton »

Got that ... what I would like to do is print off one of several "address books" I have.
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

Click on the name of the address book in the left hand pane (you said that you have that) and the use menu path File->Print->Address Book. The output is not very functional so you may instead wish to export the data (open the Address Book windows and use menu path Tools->Export) to a CSV file. Files of that format can be loaded into Excel or OpenOffice Calc and printed from there after chaning the sort, selecting columns to be included, page margins, etc. which can not be specified in Thunderbird.